Thread: SOLD: 2008 Carolina Skiff J16
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 06:26 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188
Default 2008 Carolina Skiff J16

I am looking to sell my 2008 Carolina Skiff J16 with the 2008 25 Suzuki Four Stroke all riding on a 2008 Sportsman Aluminum trailer. I am leaving the Minn Kota Riptide 55 lb thrust trolling motor, a hummingbird depth finder, a custom aluminum ice chest holder with two rod holders, I also fitted the boat with more rod holders on the side of the boat that holds six more rods, and a marsh anchor. The boat is in perfect condition being carport kept since I have had it. It is a great marsh fishing boat as it drafts in about 6" of water with two people. The motor has about 120 hrs on it and gets great gas mileage. I have ran all day on one tank of gas. I have made multiple short trips without ever filling up. I wash the boat and flush the motor every time I use it. The boat can easily be pulled by a smaller truck as I have a Nissan Frontier with a 4 cylinder. The boat has served me well and I will miss her, but I am now going to move onto a boat that is more suited for my latest obsessions. I am looking to get $6000 obo. My number is (225)718-9532 call me or PM if you are interested or need more info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boat1.jpg (47.3 KB, 359 views)