Thread: Any UL grads?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
Fool with your grades, if your ACT/SAT is high enough could you get a full ride to UT? The connections that I have seen longhorns have in the business community are significant and if you do want to party some like it sounds like you do, UT is commodity ranked as one of the top party schools in the country. The night life and women in Austin would not leave you disappointed if that is your thing. What a degree from UT brings to the table is that anywhere you go in America that education stands for something, it is known brand name.

I have no interest in MSU, ULL or even UT for that matter, just some advice from someone that has been in business community and I see it every day. If agriculture is interests you consider aTm.

I am not knocking small schools, I am a small school product. That being said what I had to do and the road I had to take would have been much easier had I had a better pedigree.

Good luck with your decision, there will be pretty girls wherever you go. Think about what you want to do after school and get the best education you can afford.
Sound advice Brayden.