Thread: LNGLF
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 764

Projected capacity at max design rates is about 8mtpa that considering all four trains are constructed. What's important to remember is that 75% of this company will be owned by investors. Per expected long term contracts based on 25% capacity proceeds you can calculate profit vs cost for O&M. The gas purchase price rises do not play a factor do the contract terms, which will state a fixed difference for profit. There is also a presentation out there, it may prove otherwise, I have not read it yet. See link http://www.lnglimited.com.au/IRM/Com...orPresentation

Something to keep in mind: Originally the parent Company was planning to build this same facility in Australia (Fishermans Warf) and their competition bought the rights from the Company that was going to be their supplier. Since then Magnolia has decided to build the facility here. But, I am being told that they still might move forward with building the facility in Australia and have filed for an extension. This facility will be identical as the Magnolia facility and if both were to be built then you could expect the stock price to double from $5 per share to $10 or $12 per share.

One other note: I find it weird that Fishermans Warf only filed for a 3 month extension. This may indicate that they have another supplier already locked up. I also believe that the filing of this extension is what has been driving the stock price up recently.

Just my $.02. Take it for what its worth.