View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,338
Default bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsfence View Post
i feel that anyone that releases a fish, tags a fish, picks up a piece a trash that wasn't thiers, keeps only the fish they are gonna eat instead of just to say they limited. is a conservationist. Now is there are different levels, yes. you could do all of this or just part. doing one and not the other don't mean that you are better than someone else.

I also feel that just because you like to catch your fish one way don't mean that all the others are wrong. To push for a law to make everyone else change because you don't like there methods is wrong. Now on the flip side if there is evidence (not personal feelings) that something is hurting the population or something then by all means lets change. If we keep pushing for new laws we gonna push ourselfs in a corner and one day we gonna wake up and only be able to fish out of a nonmotorized boat ten thousand feet from any structure with cane poles and artificial bait only.

just my 2 cents
Well said my friend. I like to think I'm a conservation because I never get my limit