Thread: Playing Booray
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 07:27 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
ya that's the way we play too, you cant throw off cards on another suite unless your completely out of trump or its a reneige.

follow suite, or trump it, and if no trump, only then can you throw discards and you have to take the trick on your turn, no saving the king because the guy behind you flipped the ace. when its your turn, you have to beat whats on the board

That's how we always played. $10 buy in, $.25 ante, match pot Bourre up to $2.50

When I was a kid my parents had a card game at least once a month. If they had 8 they would play Pedro and do a little tournament, if it was less than 8 they would play Bourre. Always a fun time, usually the game was preceded by a crab boil or a fish fry...... good times. I need to bring back that tradition.

I hate Poker..... reason why is because all my friends started playing poker in the place of my favorite game, Pedro. Now ,no one wants to play Pedro. I was pretty good at it, still am and won a lot of money playing There's a bar near me that has a tournament once a week but they play follow suit and that blows my mind being that I learned the right way, cut throat.