View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 764

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrost View Post
Far Too many! BUT.....CCA finally this year, thanks to many in LC area, is instituting a catch & release format for trout for STAR only on Big Lake

.....and thanks to me, CCA adopted catch & release for the trout shoot out about 5 years ago, which at the time, wasn't a very popular move.

And we know you aren't bashing CCA, but me, but its ok, I can take it. My conservative ways don't go over too well on this board.

And as far as the yo-yos that think a 4 lber is an 8, that will never change. You have trophy hunters who know the difference and will always have some who don't know any better.

I don't knock them, its their fish they caught and its their choice of what to do with it. It is our responsibility as an organization (CCA) to give the angler the option if they want to keep it alive to fight another day.
2 things:

#1) I am not bashing you are the orginazation, so quit feeling sorry for yourself. I support the CCA and you, but do not act like these little tourneys we hold are any worse than the star.

#2) You say it is your responsibility to give the angler the option, I am confused, didn't you just complain about us having a tourney in big lake because it is killing all the big fish?