View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 09:34 PM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

I have a buddy of mine that has the Pioneer 700 bench seat Deluxe. It is way louder than the Polaris and a lot hotter since the engine is right under the seat. The Polaris is under the bed. Plus the Honda power steering is a joke!
Now older Polaris machines I do not know where the engine was located.

I talked to two guys I know real well that deer and duck in the MS delta area that own Polaris SxS (both are Honda guys in regards to 4 wheelers) and they say 75% of the Side X Sides they see people using are Polaris. They both go thru a lot of crap (water and mud) on their lease. I am sure the Pioneer is a sound bike and it should be since it is, well I will admit it is very underwhelming. Way under power and shifts and down shifts every 2-3 seconds since the 700 is a freaking 3 speed unless you keep a constant speed. Nothing special about it at all for spending 12K. I know it is hard for Honda guys to accept the fact that Honda is way behind in technology when it comes to SxS. Like I stated, I am a Honda guy and it was hard me to even go against the holy grail and not get a Honda.

Last edited by all star rod; 07-23-2018 at 09:48 PM.