View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,917

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Wave 2200 View Post
So did they fix it for you?
Let me be a little more clear because I didn't not speak 100% truth...99% though. I was 3 days out of the 30 day warranty. The salesman talked me out of an extended warranty and pretty much told me it was useless. If I would have brought the truck in when I first noticed symptoms of the problem then it would have been less than 30 days from purchase. I thought it was coilpacks/sparkplugs bc f150's are bad about that, but a week or two later transmission goes out. I bought a "certified pre-owned" that went through a "powertrain program" or whatever its called. They (King/dealership) said there was NOTHING they could do about it besides replace the transmission to the tune of $3000. They also OFFERED to tow it and diagnose the problem for free, then tried to charge me $100 labor to diagnose the problem.

I'm not the person to sit around bashing a person or business so I will not do that here. I have someone that takes care of issues like this and I believe he will solve this problem in his own way. I just wanted to share my experience. I bought a used truck to hold me over for a year or two before I drop the $ on a brand new pickup truck, and now know where NOT to do business.

I'm an honest person that works my a$$ off for what I own and believe what goes around comes around and have seen it first hand many, many times. This statement does not even include the other issues that were not resolved in this experience. I hope that clears my previous statement up, as anyone that knows me, knows I wouldn't make this up.