View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 09:34 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,609

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
No excuse for the looting or mayhem that is going on over there. It's only making things worse. I'm an advocate against police brutality and think some of these renegade cops cast a bad shadow on the good ones. But nobody really knows what happened yet. I try to empathize with the family of the guy that got shot tho. I also question why would a police man use deadly force against an unnamed suspect? That's what I want to know. Did he gesture like he was teaching for a weapon? Did he assault the police officer? Why did the cop pull his gun and kill the guy?

His friend said he was shot in the back. He said Brown was running away, there was a shot, Brown stopped as if he was hit, then turned around around with his hands up.
But there are other witnesses who claim that when Brown turned around he started running at the officer. The wound pattern seems consistent with that story, because it goes from the hand, up the arm, to the shoulder, to the head. So it looks like he wasn't shot while he had his hands up, if he ever had them up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ferg.jpg (49.1 KB, 229 views)