View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 09:29 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 959

Not the best picture, but it means we are getting started again. We had alot of trouble at the other yard, he was involved in stuff we are not involved in, and it was getting a bit out of hand. So we decide to move yards. This yard didn't have a roof, so we bought some metal and we are going to build a barn! Those poles are 25 feet high, so that we can also pull our boats under there to paint them if it's raining without taking off the tower. The 31 mold is getting sun baked as well, and it's getting damaged a bit, so this week I'm going to have somebody fill all the holes where we supported the boat, and then we are going to microsphere the whole thing and gelcoat the mold.

I'm on the fence on doing the big (40) or little boat (31). There is a nice Hatt in the marina that is a 41 footer, and the owner has just had a really tough time with managers and it's way behind on it's bills. He bought it so he could fish with his family, so I think it'll work out for him if I get the boat, fix it and keep it ready to fish and then let him go out when he wants to and I charter it when he isn't around. We'll see how that deal goes, it need some work too so those pictures will probably be going up here soon.

Either way, it seems like I have everything just about caught up and should be able to make some types of posts soon!

Here's a picture of the roof as it stand now, should be finished next week!