View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 959

Alright, so here is the plan. The boat looks old, and we can do better. So what the plan is, we are going to copy the windows on a friends boat, called the Pescadora. it's a 40 foot Ronin, and it has the same "hat" style fly bridge, so i think I can make mine look almost identical to this one

Then I hate the back of the boat too. It has an AC and fridge instead of rear windows. I wish I had pictures. But when I'm done, I want a pair of nice windows, a big wide door in the midle, and all plexiglass in the back so that from inside we can see what's going on in the fishing area. And then I want two ice chests that double as seats right below the window. I want something like this, but without the two extra chairs.

And then I want to make a hard top out of DivinyCell. And then the most fun is I want to add a bunch of LED's. I'm thinking green LED's, but I'll probably buy adjustable LED's so we can change if it gets boring. The marina wants us to do something cool looking and they are going to park the boat right in front of the restaurants, that was part of the way they gave it to me. I love the green LED's on the bottom pic.