Thread: salty cajun
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 919
Default salty cajun

So I just have to ask. Is this website even a serious fishing forum anymore. This site used to be filled with reports, and random post from common everyday fisherman. Some good some bad. People seeking an obtaining information. That they may not have been lucky enough to have a father/grand father to teach them. But here as of late it has been turned into one big joke. A play ground for one very Un professional guide service captain. To point fingers, and tease everyone who so much as graces the door step of this site. Every post I read or have even posted myself have always had this very overly opinionated. Self absorbed manipulative individual making snide and condescending remarks. Who is just so over bearing and obnoxious that it just turns my stomach, and next to people that leave trash everywhere. Is the worst example of a fisherman. From what I've gathered this man would probably send a father and son into squall sending them off to there death on some wild goose chase just so he can have two more fish in one of his pictures. The mocary you have made of this once enjoyable site is just sad. I really wish whoever ran this site would at least attempt to maintain a run a respectable forum, or just change the name to wdumbass.com