SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:32 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

LIUM is like the fountain of youth

Find it and drink the water, and you will be 15 years younger plus make millions !!!

Keep drinking the kool aid!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

has to be something else ......pyramids by definition are illegal
Old 02-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
has to be something else ......pyramids by definition are illegal
MLM..... Multi-Level-Marketing
Tastes hurrible but the hook is how good it is for you. It's a sugar pill, if you believe it works it will until it doesn't. Snake oil is what they used to call it in the 1800's but now they get Rowdy Gains to endorse it and the Sheeple fall all over themselves to sell the stuff. Most will be in debt when the newness ends and another MLM scheme replaces Limer.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

That makes sense..........it's a bad deal..........some of these MLM's are good, it's hard to weed out the good from the bad.
My bride has done considerably well selling the Premier Designs jewelry line for five years now. More than she could make in the market........
She also done well with body raps.........

Monavie was tank
Arydss was a tank
Old 02-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Like any other of these fad products, the first ones in make money. Those late to the party will end up failing. Eventually the novelty will wear off and even those who did great will start to fall as well. I'd rather roll the dice on W's stock tips!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:15 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Like any other of these fad products, the first ones in make money. Those late to the party will end up failing. Eventually the novelty will wear off and even those who did great will start to fall as well. I'd rather roll the dice on W's stock tips!
Remember metabolife?
Old 04-16-2015, 12:08 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461
Default How's Limu Doing

Had a random thought pop into my head today, I have not heard much about Limu. Is it still curing cancer, making people skinny?
Old 04-16-2015, 05:52 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Guess it died off , i have this couple on Facebook that was the biggest LIMU promotors in the south. endless LIMU post daily so I deleted them both he asked to to be friends again about a month ago . So I said the LIMU crazed has to be dead .

I was right !! Him and his wife are now with a whole new craze !!! New pyramid scheme no more LIMU
Lmao

Year ago LIMU was the best thing ever to mankind now it's stop making money for them and off to a new pyramid scheme
Old 04-16-2015, 12:31 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

There's something new that everyone is raving over. Forgot the name though.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:38 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,864

My wife is on LImU daily and has been for over 2 years now. She has a rare joint disorder that required her to take 1200 mg ibuprofen daily, with some break through pain still, and then she began having stomach problems. She began taking LIMU and found pain relief within the first couple weeks. My 2 girls take it daily as well. They are both asthmatic and they would require inhalation treatments every 2 months or so. They've been on it for 2 years. Ow and we have had not 1 episode that required a breathing treatment.

It's not for everyone but it does help some. We don't sell it but only consume.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:47 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 743

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaLatt View Post
I hate to break up y'alls fun but my wife and 2 daughters have reaped remarkable health benefits from drinking LIMU daily. We are not distributors or in the marketing side of this product they just drink it daily. My wife has a rare arthritis and was taking 800 mg of ibuprofin 3-4 times a day and after being on LIMU for only 6 weeks takes no more pain meds. She started taking it in July and is still pain free. I was a non-believer at first but I have seen first hand it's benefits. My 2 daughters, age 6 and 3, are asthmatic and have not had one outbreak since starting LIMU in august. I know other people first hand who have benefited greatly from this product.
My wife was using her inhaler for asthma about 4 times a week. We have used LIMU and Fucoidan tablets for about 2 years now and she has only used her inhaler once or twice and that was because we had forgotten to bring the LIMU with us on vacation. I am a distributor for LIMU but actually sell very little of it and mostly just use it within our family. In the last couple of months we recently started using Fucoidan capsules purchased from Sandra's Healthfood store in Lafayette instead of the LIMU and it is working equally good for her asthma. Fucoidan is the main active ingredient of LIMU and we were able to save some money by doing this. I find the capsules don't seem to add anything to our energy level like the LIMU does, but for the time being we enjoy the cost savings over the little bit of extra energy.
Old 04-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 490

a few of my friends sell it and are distributors... ive been to the "limu parties" and ive seen their pay checks from limu, and rode in their free BMWs, seen the registration with their names on it. and these arent joe blows, they are production operators, pipe fitters, plant operators, college students. you name it... like i said ive seen the checks, never tried the product, but i know its not a scam. as for me, ill stick to working offshore, not in to all that salesmen pitch stuff. but its definitely not bull****. but hey to each his own, feel free to talk trash about what you dont know the details on.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:32 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,212

I took a sip of Limu once and then did an ironman. I had never done one before and I came in 5th. That stuff is like magic.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaLatt View Post
I hate to break up y'alls fun but my wife and 2 daughters have reaped remarkable health benefits from drinking LIMU daily. We are not distributors or in the marketing side of this product they just drink it daily. My wife has a rare arthritis and was taking 800 mg of ibuprofin 3-4 times a day and after being on LIMU for only 6 weeks takes no more pain meds. She started taking it in July and is still pain free. I was a non-believer at first but I have seen first hand it's benefits. My 2 daughters, age 6 and 3, are asthmatic and have not had one outbreak since starting LIMU in august. I know other people first hand who have benefited greatly from this product.
your previous post says she took 800 mg of ibuprofen........either way that's a lot of ibuprofen for Lium to replace.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:43 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong View Post
a few of my friends sell it and are distributors... ive been to the "limu parties" and ive seen their pay checks from limu, and rode in their free BMWs, seen the registration with their names on it. and these arent joe blows, they are production operators, pipe fitters, plant operators, college students. you name it... like i said ive seen the checks, never tried the product, but i know its not a scam. as for me, ill stick to working offshore, not in to all that salesmen pitch stuff. but its definitely not bull****. but hey to each his own, feel free to talk trash about what you dont know the details on.

Just because people buy it don't mean it ain't a scam
Old 04-23-2015, 02:47 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong View Post
So are these people still crushin' it or what? I always heard that the "free" bmw's weren't free.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:44 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 490

I don't know all the details 100% but what the guys with the BMW's told me is they get the BMW and it's put in their name and as long as they keep their sales up and make the company money they pay the note on it. Don't shoot the messenger here guys, I'm just stating what I've seen. All I can say is, if u have any more doubts or questions, do some research. I'm simply stating what I've been told and what I've witnessed
Old 04-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429839937.044340.jpg
Old 04-23-2015, 09:40 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,864

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachaser250 View Post
your previous post says she took 800 mg of ibuprofen........either way that's a lot of ibuprofen for Lium to replace.
My error. It was 800 mg - 4 x 200 mg tabs. My apologies for the error. whatever her dose she is no longer on ibuprofen. We believe in it. Proof is in the pudding.