SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion

Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Yes I am obsessed with calling out people that have big barks but no bite.
Well thats ashame,you need a hobby. Might consider sewing or weaving baskets. They seem like good options for ya.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

I truly feel sorry for you lil man,you need to find new friends.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:04 PM
Great White

Quote:
I truly feel sorry for you lil man,you need to find new friends.
Good luck finding that hobby man. Let me know how it goes for ya
Old 03-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,165

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
And I'm correct by judging that you don't have the requirements to be a college professor and you just assumed I was judging you upon the fact that you work at a tackle shop and thought I was implying that you have no education. So quite frankly I don't feel like the ***.
Out of curiosity how do you know Jedi doesn't have the requirements to be a college professor? He didn't say whether he has a master's, bachelor or what. McNeese doesn't offer a degree in college professoring they have degree requirements for each position, so Jedi could very well have these requirements you speak of.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott craft View Post
Out of curiosity how do you know Jedi doesn't have the requirements to be a college professor? He didn't say whether he has a master's, bachelor or what. McNeese doesn't offer a degree in college professoring they have degree requirements for each position, so Jedi could very well have these requirements you speak of.

If I understand your question correctly, he told me above he graduated in business, not college professing nor said he was planning on it. He may have the potential for it, more power to him. But I was just stating he had no right to judge me on my comprehension skills.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Great White

Quote:
If I understand your question correctly, he told me above he graduated in business, not college professing nor said he was planning on it. He may have the potential for it, more power to him. But I was just stating he had no right to judge me on my comprehension skills.
How can you say that when he actually graduated college and your still in high school?
Old 03-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Great White

Quote:
How can you say that when he actually graduated college and your still in high school?
How can I say what? Do please enlighten me on my flaw.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Great White

Just like talking to a brick wall,nevermind.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Great White

Quote:
Just like talking to a brick wall,nevermind.
Thanks, took the words right off my mind. If your going to point something out atleast step up and say it all. I never cut jedi lures down in any way, so please show me my flaw.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,165

Quote:
One of the things you've said on this thread is that you were correct in judging that he didn't have the requirements to be a college professor. You made comments about the fish not weighing what it was stated to be. Jedi pointed out that in his original post he mentioned it was weighed on a certified scale. Instead of acknowledging your error you got defensive and made some critical comments. You may not have intended it come across the way it sounded, but it did sound bad on your end.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott craft View Post
One of the things you've said on this thread is that you were correct in judging that he didn't have the requirements to be a college professor. You made comments about the fish not weighing what it was stated to be. Jedi pointed out that in his original post he mentioned it was weighed on a certified scale. Instead of acknowledging your error you got defensive and made some critical comments. You may not have intended it come across the way it sounded, but it did sound bad on your end.

And you sir are 100 percent correct. Some people room them the wrong way and then we have little instigators that decide they need to put there 2 cents in on the subject just to make myself look bad.

Thank you for helping clear this entire thing up
Old 03-28-2011, 10:35 PM
Great White

If you are insinuating that I am a instigator in the matter you are incorrect. You are the one that started the non sense about the fish not weighing 11.6 on certified scales as jedi posted. Why not be happy for the man that caught the fish and go on with your day.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:41 PM
Great White

Quote:
If you are insinuating that I am a instigator in the matter you are incorrect. You are the one that started the non sense about the fish not weighing 11.6 on certified scales as jedi posted. Why not be happy for the man that caught the fish and go on with your day.
You are correct. I am referring to you as the instigator, considering since I posted my OPINION and you decided to chime in and make me look like I was cutting down jedi instead of just simply ignoring my opinion
Old 03-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Great White

Quote:
You are correct. I am referring to you as the instigator, considering since I posted my OPINION and you decided to chime in and make me look like I was cutting down jedi instead of just simply ignoring my opinion
Quote:
calm your panties down cowgirl, I said this fish LOOKS like its less than 11.
And btw, just because a taxidermy says its 11.6 doesn't quite mean its 11.6. For a few bills you can get a plaque to say anything.
You called jedi out on the fish not being weighed on certified scales and ASSUMED the taxidermy weighed the fish . Pictures do no justice to alot of big fish caught.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Great White

Quote:
You called jedi out on the fish not being weighed on certified scales and ASSUMED the taxidermy weighed the fish . Pictures do no justice to alot of big fish caught.
Where did I ever say cajun fast mart wasn't certified scales. Riddle me that instigator
Old 03-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Great White

Quote:
calm your panties down cowgirl, I said this fish LOOKS like its less than 11.
And btw, just because a taxidermy says its 11.6 doesn't quite mean its 11.6. For a few bills you can get a plaque to say anything.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Great White

Quote:
Would you Like to point out in that statement where I said cajun fast mart wasn't a certified scale site???? And actually taxidermist can weigh fish sherlock. If it was weighed at cfm then yes it was weighed on certified scales, but the plaque won't say " weighed at cfm" so the owner of the fish can actually put any weight on the plaque. Argument is done. Instigator
Old 03-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,346

Quote:
And you sir are 100 percent correct. Some people room them the wrong way and then we have little instigators that decide they need to put there 2 cents in on the subject just to make myself look bad.

don't give montauk credit for that, you did that all on your own, big boy!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Great White

Where did I say anything about cajun fast mart was not certified scales? I was bringing up the fact that your were calling out the man that caught the fish was NOT 11.6 pounds when the fish was weighed on certified scales!!!!!!! You also assumed that the taxidermy weighed the fish,not cajun fast mart.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Great White

Quote:
Where did I say anything about cajun fast mart was not certified scales? I was bringing up the fact that your were calling out the man that caught the fish was NOT 11.6 pounds when the fish was weighed on certified scales!!!!!!! You also assumed that the taxidermy weighed the fish,not cajun fast mart.
How hard headed are you!!!!!!!! I clearly in caps stated it was my opinion that the fish did not look like it weighed 11.6. Gosh " your comprehension skills are as bad as w's" Lmao
Closed Thread