SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-28-2015, 04:00 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

As a child, we had a similar BB pistol and a small "indoor" target. We had a big brick fireplace, so we could put the target in front of the fire place and shoot while watching TV.

Using the target, it would catch the BB's so we could re-use them. Or.... sweep the floor and find a bunch that missed the target when we would back up into the next room to take longer shots.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
As a child, we had a similar BB pistol and a small "indoor" target. We had a big brick fireplace, so we could put the target in front of the fire place and shoot while watching TV.

Using the target, it would catch the BB's so we could re-use them. Or.... sweep the floor and find a bunch that missed the target when we would back up into the next room to take longer shots.
It's funny how times have changed. Sad actually. Not to derail the original subject but was thinking about what you said and the pics MG posted. Have fished with MG and his kids a few times and would trust them all to be armed and feel better for it actually. I think a lot could be solved by letting dad lay down the rules again. Need more dads and less baby daddies.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:13 AM
Flounder

Cash: 878

Also check out Cross Breed holsters. I have one for carry and it is very comfortable for all day carry. I have turned several people to them and they are all very happy with them. One guy went to a gun show and said the local sheriff was there telling all the cc people he saw to turn in their guns and he did not see his. The sheriff was very impressed with the concealment of it as he did not see it at all.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:24 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig Magician View Post
. One guy went to a gun show and said the local sheriff was there telling all the cc people he saw to turn in their guns
Wow never heard of that happening. Normally they just check it to make sure its unloaded. I dont think I would have attended.