SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11954683_10207900485687451_4254729469091400632_n.jpg (32.1 KB, 194 views)
Old 09-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 983
Default He's got the guts to say

what most politicians don't, and the RINO, establishment Republicans don't like him so those are good things in my book. I would be happy with Trump, Cruz, Carson, Fiorina, or a couple of other ones that are currently in the running. If it comes down to Jeb Bush, I'll probably just stay home. I'm sick and tired of having to try to pick the lesser of two evils.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

well, after hearing his news conference yesterday, I'm more convinced he can turn this country around. He actually said alot of good things, and was fielding questions one after the other-something I wasn't sure if he could handle before. Is he perfect?-far from it. But he seems alot more focused on what needs to be done than anyone else I'm hearing. Is he still brash? Yeah, but I don't need to hear another eloquent talker, like we have now. Unfortunately, people fall for that kind of thing. He brought up the fact that we owe China and Japan $1.4 trillion each, with interest! That's insane. I really think he can get us out of this deficit mess.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman46 View Post
well, after hearing his news conference yesterday, I'm more convinced he can turn this country around. He actually said alot of good things, and was fielding questions one after the other-something I wasn't sure if he could handle before. Is he perfect?-far from it. But he seems alot more focused on what needs to be done than anyone else I'm hearing. Is he still brash? Yeah, but I don't need to hear another eloquent talker, like we have now. Unfortunately, people fall for that kind of thing. He brought up the fact that we owe China and Japan $1.4 trillion each, with interest! That's insane. I really think he can get us out of this deficit mess.
I think your right buddy! Hes not perfect. But will get the job done.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 456
Headknocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
Like some have said.. I like Some of Him...

But we as people need to take back our country... That means starting out at the local areas.

Police Jury, City Council, Sheriffs, state reps, and state senators, on up the ladder etc. All ELECTED officials..... Term LIMITS is the best way to go... It's the only way we get our country back..

...Not to mention that there's a governor's race 3 months away that no one seems to care or talk about.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

didn't we just elect an republican senate and house, all on the promise that they were going to stop this POSPOTUS? and yet NOTHING has happened!! not one damn thing has changed. Im to the point that ANY politician will just straight lie to us. WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER POLITICIAN !

Trump and Carson are our only hope
Old 09-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Ling

Politicians Can only do what they are told to do by they ppl who fund them. 100% The Reason why we need Trump in there. He doesnt need anyone elses money. And will do what needs to be done. He has also said he will be president for $1 a year and not continue to get paid after his term. Who else would do that?
Old 09-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassYakR View Post
The Reason why we need Trump in there. He doesnt need anyone elses money. And will do what needs to be done. He has also said he will be president for $1 a year and not continue to get paid after his term. Who else would do that?
I have told many of my friends this, nearly a year ago and have been ever since, I have been following him. I like how he cant be bought and packaged.

Is he perfect? no. Does he have a past yeah, but we all do, Theres **** Ive done in the past I regret, but learned from to make me who I am today. I guess the same could be said about Mrs William Clinton, but yet look at who she is today
Old 09-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Bottom Line is he can't do any worse than the idiot that's in there now, or any of the other Career Politicians that are currently running. Give him the reins for 4 years and see what he does. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:38 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default epic

if he wins, how awesome would it be if he walked up to obummer and says
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump.jpg (52.5 KB, 96 views)
Old 09-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,091

I don't see myself voting for Trump as president because I don't think he cares much about the rule of law, and his ego would have him wanting to shape this nation into the "United States of Trump". I do however like how he is shaking up the process, as is Sanders on the D side. Neither will get the party nomination but they are greatly increasing the pucker factor for parties.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Tripletail

Ego? Talk about an ego is that of Obama. Of course, it's easy to have a big ego when nobody is allowed to cut you down to size. Thanks mostly to the media. I just hope if Trump does make it, that the media would "protect" him HALF as much as they have Obama.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by redchaserron View Post
I don't see myself voting for Trump as president because I don't think he cares much about the rule of law, and his ego would have him wanting to shape this nation into the "United States of Trump"
...and which particular rule of law don't you think he cares for? Maybe the ones he doesn't care for, are the ones that aren't working?
Old 09-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 708

He has my vote...

Question is who is going to be his running mate??

And as previously stated, we have been voting on life long politicians up until now, so what could possible go wrong?? LOL
Old 09-06-2015, 08:30 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by redalertlures View Post
He has my vote...

Question is who is going to be his running mate??

And as previously stated, we have been voting on life long politicians up until now, so what could possible go wrong?? LOL

If they have half a brain in their heads either Cruz ,Carson or Fiona would jump at the chance to be on the ticket w/ Trump.
One they are there to keep Donald from blowing a gasket and two If he does a great job and gets 2 terms they would almost be guaranteed the big dogs seat in 8 years.