SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Default why?

Mods move if needed.
Why is everyone scared of trump?
The people voted and he won!! End of story!!
Vote third party if you want, to have Clinton in the big house again!!
I don't agree with all his stuff.
But how many of yall remember when the south was all dec. And not rep. ??? Times change and so do schools of thoughts, !!

IMO he's the closest thing to a third party we have had in a long time!!

I like him cause everyone in DC. Is scared of him. To expose them I guess???
Old 05-11-2016, 05:46 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

part of it is........he has discredited sooooo many damn know it alls that they are wondering of they will ever get another gig as a politician
Old 05-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,165

Why are the people that like Trump so worried about people that don't like him? Vote for who you think needs to be in there and whatever happens happens.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Flounder

Cash: 320

I think he's a blowhard. I'll vote for him over Hillary however. But, if you vet his previous statements going back over the years, he's for strict gun control, open borders, and isn't a fiscal conservative. In my opinion he saw a void, and knew if he started talking about building a wall, (which if anyone with more than a third grade education believes will ever be built, or be effective, should be considered to dumb to vote) bashing muslims (who I hate by the way) and taking this country back. After what Obama has done, and with Hillary being so unlikable, the fact that the repubs couldn't produce something better than Trump is an embaressment. I don't expect anyone that's got their mind made up for Trump to be persuaded to change their minds after the debates. But I believe if someone watched the debates and was being completely impartial, they'd still be asking when is Trump going to actually answer a question with substance. Once its just the two of them on stage, I don't see him being able to blowhard his way through the debates like he's previously done. The only reason he stands the slightest of chances is because luckily the best the dems could do was Hilliary. If either side had a viable candidate, the other side would be up the creek. So to answer your question I believe, like any other politician, he's saying what the people want to hear, with no desire to actually back it up once elected. If he is elected, I feel sorry for the people who are holding their breath thinking he's going to change anything. Dude is a snake oil salesman, and you've taken it hook line and sinker it sounds like
Old 05-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Well said, but atleast he is saying it!! Unlike the past years!! If nothing else he will get people thinking!!
Old 05-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Redfish

Cash: 837

I'm not scared of trump. I just don't believe a word he says, and I don't think he does either. But, I'm voting for him...better in this case to choose someone that's promised Millions in job growth that may not fulfill their promises, vs someone promising to put millions out of work...who would most assured keep theirs.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:28 PM
Redfish

Cash: 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfish View Post
I think he's a blowhard. I'll vote for him over Hillary however. But, if you vet his previous statements going back over the years, he's for strict gun control, open borders, and isn't a fiscal conservative. In my opinion he saw a void, and knew if he started talking about building a wall, (which if anyone with more than a third grade education believes will ever be built, or be effective, should be considered to dumb to vote) bashing muslims (who I hate by the way) and taking this country back. After what Obama has done, and with Hillary being so unlikable, the fact that the repubs couldn't produce something better than Trump is an embaressment. I don't expect anyone that's got their mind made up for Trump to be persuaded to change their minds after the debates. But I believe if someone watched the debates and was being completely impartial, they'd still be asking when is Trump going to actually answer a question with substance. Once its just the two of them on stage, I don't see him being able to blowhard his way through the debates like he's previously done. The only reason he stands the slightest of chances is because luckily the best the dems could do was Hilliary. If either side had a viable candidate, the other side would be up the creek. So to answer your question I believe, like any other politician, he's saying what the people want to hear, with no desire to actually back it up once elected. If he is elected, I feel sorry for the people who are holding their breath thinking he's going to change anything. Dude is a snake oil salesman, and you've taken it hook line and sinker it sounds like
True, but our choices are limited, he's not the perfect candidate, he says stupid shat, but our choices are limited. We're back to pickin your poison!
Old 05-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,414

It takes a business man to run this country not a politician. Was our founding fathers politicians? No they were the Trumps of their times. Politicians are afraid he will put a stop to the free ride. Trump is going to run the country like a CEO, cut wasteful spending and big government is scared. Anyone is better than what we have now. Clinton is just another puppet like the POS we have now.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:53 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,213

They voted in Obama 8 years ago and he had ZERO qualfications to be president. He had such a radical background that he wouldn't have even been able to get security clearance to sweep the floor at the CIA or FBI. We are taking a HUGE chance with Trump, but it isn't any greater of a risk then we took by putting Obama in the White House(and when I say "we" I mean they because I never voted for him).