SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-15-2015, 11:31 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post

Also....IMO..... spanking a kid is not always a bad thing.

The threat of my dad whopping my ARSE kept me outta trouble, many times

It worked back then, now days if you whoop your kids you get hauled off to jail.

I still whooped my kids, but nothing like the switching/hot wheels race track/ wooden spoon/ thick leather belt arse whoopin I got!! (yep HOT WHEELS RACE CAR TRACKS, I HATED those things!!
Old 07-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd0144 View Post
I guess after reading some of the responses I'm sure some would deem me a "contributor" to some of America's problems.

After all ... I couldn't possibly be a good person for having 3 kids that I love dearly. Add to the fact they are a from a broken home. There is just no way according to here that they can be respectable, Godly, hard working Americans that earn what is theirs even at a young age. Guess this means they will automatically be a "swiper" some day ...

Its not the Kids ! ...

Its the darn parents who blame everyone but their own self for their kids not being good people. If parents would be more of a part of their kids lives and actually raise them. Show them right from wrong. Teach them pride, dignity, work ethics, respect, and for every action you do in life there is a reaction so think before you do. Don't always spoil them and teach them that not everything in life is free you have to earn it !

We (America) wouldn't be in this situation with all the "swipers" if there were TRUE parent out there raising their kids ...

We as parents need to look in the mirror before blaming the kids.

It's about no dad in a kids life!! You sir are still there, like I am........

BUT, we have a system that makes it profitable for a mother to do everything she can to keep the kids from the dad...........more time equals more money.

and that is not even bringing in the handout for single moms that never intend to have a dad present or a sperm donor that never intends to be present.

we have to work to change the system at many many many levels........but if you follow the money trail you will see an entire sub-culture called the "family courst system" that is making bank off keeping dads away from thier kids.

It's the sad truth that 50% of married couple will get divorced, but the real ugly is those that make a living off the love of a dad to see his kids.

Most good dads will spend thier last dime to have visitation, and when he has lost all his dignity they give in.

ask me how I know............all that money going to lawyers and so called mitigators and counselors and .......and .......and...........when it could go to college funds.

first thing to do is make MADATORY 50/50 custody.........you will see divorce rates drop drastically........(in other countries when this was done divorces dropped over 70%....) 86% of all divorces are filed by women, they get your kids and over half you real assets........it pays for them to file for divorce...........take that away........and watch.....

this ain't just about the "swipers" it's about church going "good folk" as well
Old 07-15-2015, 05:11 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

i'll just say this, good people raise good kids that in turn make this world better, not having kids because the world su cks is a false sense of doing the right thing because we (good moral people) are being reduced in numbers by the low lifes breeding like roaches and having no one with intelligence to raise them or educate them properly.

by not having kids all you do is ensure every one elses kids are even more outnumbered by trash and make their lives and their childrens lives harder.

every person asks the question "do I want to bring a kid into this messed up world" but you would gladly have kids at the time when your dad asked himself that question and you would gladly have kids at the time when your grandfather asked himself that question, so don't be naïve enough to think 20 years from now you wont look back with regrets knowing you talked yourself out of having kids for reasons that don't make sense.

if you dont want to have your own kids then go adopt a kid or two and raise them with morals and teach them to be good persons
Old 07-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Some day.... when I grow a set.... I want to tell one of the "Swipers" to give me there stuff......

Because I paid for it.
Yes and you will get slapped with committing a hate crime for doing it too.
Old 06-18-2016, 07:33 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Merica

http://www.kplctv.com/story/32244136...l?sf28977279=1