SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-19-2016, 06:39 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

That's great guys I will try a put an updated number out soon. (Can't get to PayPal on my phone). Thanks again for yalls help .
Old 08-19-2016, 07:26 AM
Red Snapper

Up to 470. This morning!!!! Thanks again to everyone!!
It's not too late, I am not going to shut it down till Tuesday. So I can get it in the mail first thing Wednesday morning.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:54 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

I'm in. Good thing you have here Andy
Old 08-19-2016, 06:19 PM
Red Snapper

Just wanted to bump this again.
Old 08-20-2016, 06:24 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 633

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
Just wanted to bump this again.
Yep
Old 08-21-2016, 10:56 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Hey Guys.. I'm a long time member... I'm ASKING for a little Help.. NOT A HAND OUT..

I'm looking for someone that may have some place, Land, like farm equipment shed, or just somewhere that I can store park my 2 boats close to me here in Vermilion Parish , I'm in Abbeville... It's a very heavy weight on my shoulders to have them in different places worrying that they are in the way at someone else's place etc.. I also have 2 Pirguoe and about 6 large bags of duck and goose decoys. I can afford a SMALL storage fee. I need at be able to store them a few mths, then go thru them to see what I want to keep and then what to sell.

My small 12' alum Pirgoue is for sell. Or if anyone needs to use.. I'll loan it out for a couple hunts etc.

If anyone can lend me a "little HELP".. I'm not asking for a HANDOUT. Please let me Know..

Thanks

Gunner

337-781-9581 Cell....

PS. If anyone knows of a affordable place to rent in Verm. Parish. thatt didn't flood or close to Abbeville. Please Just need a 2 bedroom..

So I'll need to purchase a new mattess set..When I find a place...

j
Old 08-21-2016, 12:03 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,563

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
Hey Guys.. I'm a long time member... I'm ASKING for a little Help.. NOT A HAND OUT..

I'm looking for someone that may have some place, Land, like farm equipment shed, or just somewhere that I can store park my 2 boats close to me here in Vermilion Parish , I'm in Abbeville... It's a very heavy weight on my shoulders to have them in different places worrying that they are in the way at someone else's place etc.. I also have 2 Pirguoe and about 6 large bags of duck and goose decoys. I can afford a SMALL storage fee. I need at be able to store them a few mths, then go thru them to see what I want to keep and then what to sell.

My small 12' alum Pirgoue is for sell. Or if anyone needs to use.. I'll loan it out for a couple hunts etc.

If anyone can lend me a "little HELP".. I'm not asking for a HANDOUT. Please let me Know..

Thanks

Gunner

337-781-9581 Cell....

PS. If anyone knows of a affordable place to rent in Verm. Parish. thatt didn't flood or close to Abbeville. Please Just need a 2 bedroom..

So I'll need to purchase a new mattess set..When I find a place...

j

I would suggest starting your own topic on the message board for this request. That way more people will see it. Hope you get what you need.
Old 08-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Sailfish

Bump..... Andy is up to $1250.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

I'm with Eman...

I myself..Alone... Right now i am just trying to physically and mentally cope with going thru every single item U own or accumulated over 18 yrs of renting. It's a very daunting task physically but more mentally... I want to clean up, move my stuff to storage, and find an affordable place to rent.. Was staying with Family... But Wife asked her husband to tell me to leave... I've been living off my saving from busting my *** in the oilfield until it went under...Have not worked in a yrs time... I was living in a place I could afford... Now everyone wants double the rent... I Hope And I PRAY that all my SC brothers and sisters are okay and That GOD has blessed you and yours w/ no water.
I am not asking for Pity. Just Prayer's . I will survive, clean up, and move on. We are Louisiana Strong.

Thanks for all the suggestions, and acts of kindness.

Last edited by biggun; 08-22-2016 at 09:13 PM.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:42 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,074

We are sending crews over from the Churches here in Pensacola. I currently have a broken foot, so my physical ability to work is non existent at this time. I have sent supplies and have arranged drying equipment (Dehumidifiers and Air Movers) to be delivered and set up in two homes.

That is hard to come by right now, it me two days to make that happen.

This weekend I will be hauling drywall, once these two houses are dry.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:13 PM
Red Snapper

We got 1350 with what I got from up here that will help alot of families, as it is going to be divided on both sides of,that are affected by this.
Again it's not going to close till late tonight, so it's not too late. Lafloodrelif @Yahoo.com on pay pal
Old 08-23-2016, 08:08 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
We got 1350 with what I got from up here that will help alot of families, as it is going to be divided on both sides of,that are affected by this.

Again it's not going to close till late tonight, so it's not too late. Lafloodrelif @Yahoo.com on pay pal

You should go back and delete your posts bashing the people on this site for not having a tournament or doing a Christmas charity.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:32 PM
Red Snapper

Hairout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
You should go back and delete your posts bashing the people on this site for not having a tournament or doing a Christmas charity.
Why?? I do a ton for both of them every year and even Tryed making it happen this year!!

As many members as we have and only a hand full ever want to help, can't believe I am even responding to you!!!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:40 PM
Red Snapper

All you ever do is try and start crap!!! That shows what and who you are!!! I don't have to take this s.h..it. from you!! Or anyone for trying to help people!!! .... Jude Casey????
Old 08-23-2016, 09:09 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
I don't remember any bashing. Asking why it isn't happening is not bashing. All you ever do is talk smatazz sh it to people. Andy has $1350 to give. Until you have $1351 to give just sit down and ****. Is your name on the donation list?
Old 08-24-2016, 08:32 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I don't remember any bashing. Asking why it isn't happening is not bashing. All you ever do is talk smatazz sh it to people. Andy has $1350 to give. Until you have $1351 to give just sit down and ****. Is your name on the donation list?

My name is on the list in all caps, because we donate for the recognition right?
Old 08-24-2016, 08:46 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
All you ever do is try and start crap!!! That shows what and who you are!!! I don't have to take this s.h..it. from you!! Or anyone for trying to help people!!! .... Jude Casey????

Calm down, nobody is giving you guff for trying to help. I went back to the tourney thread and got you and the guy that said "what a bunch of losers" mixed up.

Regardless, it was crap being given for you trying to help. I like what you are doing and was merely making a suggestion to delete the bash - which was actually posted by someone else.

Chill
Old 08-24-2016, 08:57 AM
Red Snapper

FlagUS

Quote:
My name is on the list in all caps, because we donate for the recognition right?
Not one bit,do it to help people!!!

And then you want to talk crap about the person heading it up??? You didn't offer to help with the turm. Or the X-mas drive so why are you even saying any thing about anything ???
Why dont you step up and help when it's time to pull some of these events together??

Back on the topic, I would like to thank each and everyone that has helped!!!

Pictures will be posted soon.
Thanks again!
Old 08-24-2016, 10:28 AM
Red Snapper

FlagUS

All sent thanks again for all that helped make this great!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0001.jpg (24.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0002.jpg (40.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160824_093052.jpg (35.6 KB, 41 views)