SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,642
Default Robertsons starting to switch to berretta?

Si was hunting with an extreme on duck dynasty and done saw Phil in a picture with one a while back. Guess they just use what's given to them.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,546

They looked like new sbII to me. Could be wrong
Old 02-27-2013, 11:55 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,642

The first time they were hunting Si was hunting with a berretta it had the kickoff and it showed it up close and clear enough to know for sure it was a berretta. when he was hunting with his poodle I do believe he was using a Beneli though.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:11 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

Finally they smarten up and go with the best instead of just using one of the rest!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:26 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,546

Found out they aren't sponsored by benelli anymore. Went rewind and playback Phil was shooting an a-5 jase as well. Si an a400 extreme w kick off. Sounded like fake shots and jases beard looked a little on the fake side.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:35 AM
Redfish

Cash: 712

Honestly it's all fake now. Used to look up to these guys. Bunch of sell outs if u ask me. If you have ever seen the old duckmen vids would you ever imagine them steppin out of a limo for their promo REALITY tv show!? And how bout all these guys here that work there butts off to shoot a few birds in the reserves. You think they would do that to hunt? I think not so who is the REAL hunter Just blows my top how some guys have to buy all there merchandise or look like them to kill ducks. Sorry for the rant! Lol. O and I tip my hat to them for being successful!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:23 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Got it recorded goona watch tonight!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbert22 View Post
Honestly it's all fake now. Used to look up to these guys. Bunch of sell outs if u ask me. If you have ever seen the old duckmen vids would you ever imagine them steppin out of a limo for their promo REALITY tv show!? And how bout all these guys here that work there butts off to shoot a few birds in the reserves. You think they would do that to hunt? I think not so who is the REAL hunter Just blows my top how some guys have to buy all there merchandise or look like them to kill ducks. Sorry for the rant! Lol. O and I tip my hat to them for being successful!
X2 on this one! That's exactly the way I've seen them sell their down home roots out! Been fallowing Phil since about 95, and he's still a cool dood, but def. a changed man!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:49 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Back in the day that's what Phil shot old A5
Old 02-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

If somebody wanted to buy my clothes, guns, ammo, boats, trucks, and decoys I wouldn't need to sell any calls, I'd be rich already. And y'all could call me a sellout all you want. They still sit down as a family and pray every show. There's no, "Korie is pregnant with Jep's child, Jessica has a leaked sex tape, and jase is in rehab again". Honestly all this rigamaroar is Willie. Phil couldn't care less.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:12 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunt Drag View Post
If somebody wanted to buy my clothes, guns, ammo, boats, trucks, and decoys I wouldn't need to sell any calls, I'd be rich already. And y'all could call me a sellout all you want. They still sit down as a family and pray every show. There's no, "Korie is pregnant with Jep's child, Jessica has a leaked sex tape, and jase is in rehab again". Honestly all this rigamaroar is Willie. Phil couldn't care less.
x2

I wish I had access to the best hunting anywhere in the country for free plus free anything related to hunting. Then people payed money for anything with my face or name on it... I would "sell out" in a heartbeat. And dont tell me if any of them boys wanted to come hunt in your blind yall wouldnt jump on it in a second. I got alot of respect for them still, and they were rich before all this tv show stuff came about anyway
Old 02-28-2013, 10:12 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Sellouts?
To whom?
For what?
you guys actually would turn the money down? Really? All you to do ask around the top of the state, these are great people, with great family values. Kids do well in school, have adopted kids, are in church as a family on Sunday.

When did we as a people became so damn enviouse of good people that make it to the top.

It's a damn ENTERTAINMENT show..........it's not a HUNTING show......
Old 02-28-2013, 10:14 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
Sellouts?
To whom?
For what?
you guys actually would turn the money down? Really? All you to do ask around the top of the state, these are great people, with great family values. Kids do well in school, have adopted kids, are in church as a family on Sunday.

When did we as a people became so damn enviouse of good people that make it to the top.

exactly...its a bunch of good ole rednecks puttin on a show and acting stupid just to make people happy happy happy
Old 02-28-2013, 10:25 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

Quote:
Sellouts?
To whom?
For what?

Not to get all political but, that why we are where we are as a country. Class envy. People mad bc someone worked hard and now they get to play and enjoy their hard work. go do something no one else does and do it the best and you will "sell out" too
Old 02-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Sellouts?
To whom?
For what?

Term "sellout" as defined by me...Anyone who has busted their butts a little more than the next guy and, was rewarded for his hard work and dedication. The guy who, instead of drinking beer just because it was 5 o'clock, stayed and worked till 8.

People will always hate a person who has done well. Often times, it's because they haven't. I applaud these guys for their hard work and determination. I love their show because I don't hear *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* on it at all!

I hope they all make a few hundred million more from their show and merchandise and that their kids adopt the same work ethics that their parents have!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
sellouts?
To whom?
For what?
You guys actually would turn the money down? Really? All you to do ask around the top of the state, these are great people, with great family values. Kids do well in school, have adopted kids, are in church as a family on sunday.

It's a damn entertainment show..........it's not a hunting show......

great response!!! I love the show
Old 02-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Term "sellout" as defined by me...Anyone who has busted their butts a little more than the next guy and, was rewarded for his hard work and dedication. The guy who, instead of drinking beer just because it was 5 o'clock, stayed and worked till 8.

People will always hate a person who has done well. Often times, it's because they haven't. I applaud these guys for their hard work and determination. I love their show because I don't hear *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* on it at all!

I hope they all make a few hundred million more from their show and merchandise and that their kids adopt the same work ethics that their parents have!
X2. Good, God fearing people who aren't afraid of political correctness and pray on every show. I wish them the best!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
X2. Good, God fearing people who aren't afraid of political correctness and pray on every show. I wish them the best!!!
One show i can watch with my kids in the room...I'll take it.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 02-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

I enjoy the show! I also enjoy watching swamp ppl... Just wish they would loose the narrator. He ruins it with all the "intense" moments

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android dominating the world!)
Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

I'm not trying to call the guys out that feel that way, I just want to always push for the "good" people.

Our young people are making heros out of crackhead singers and rap stars and thugs and people who generally do not care about anything past what the can get easy or free.......

I like the fact that it is what it is with them. Sweat, piss, jizz and blood........
if you can't detect the "scripted" ness for entertainment part of this show, and realize why it is there, then reality is questionable to you