SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
I'm not trying to call the guys out that feel that way, I just want to always push for the "good" people.

Our young people are making heros out of crackhead singers and rap stars and thugs and people who generally do not care about anything past what the can get easy or free.......

I like the fact that it is what it is with them. Sweat, piss, jizz and blood........
if you can't detect the "scripted" ness for entertainment part of this show, and realize why it is there, then reality is questionable to you

X1000
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,040

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
One show i can watch with my kids in the room...I'll take it.
X2. My whole family loves the show.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Redfish

Cash: 712

Don't think I ever said I was jealous of these guys? Said I tip my hat to them for being successful. It is a great tv show. Just would have never expected them to put on a reality tv SHOW
Old 02-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Money talks....always has always will. I enjoy the show
Old 02-28-2013, 02:25 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,477

How many know this about Ol Phil? I knew he played QB at La Tech & that he started ahead of Terry Bradshaw, read this, very good, he turned down a chance at NFL & at least $60K a year in late 60's early 70's that was a lot of money then!
Old 02-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

They are sellouts to reality TV... That is a show made for drama, and this is not how they really are.. Just an act for TV all a skit and put on.

In real life they are God loving people who sold out to reality staged TV... That's all

SI makes the show
Old 02-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
They are sellouts to reality TV... That is a show made for drama, and this is not how they really are.. Just an act for TV all a skit and put on.

In real life they are God loving people who sold out to reality staged TV... That's all

SI makes the show
THE authority has spoken.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:58 PM
Great White

Quote:

SI makes the show
Made for drama? Are you sure your watching the same show? If anything it is a comedy.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:01 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:

SI makes the show
you're just pizzed cause no one has tried to start a reality show "Dubz Reality, me, myslef, my guns, my staggering 401K, investment show, guide service, self appointed biologist of Big Lake, truck business, gun toting (click, click, click) and I"
Old 02-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Great White

Quote:
you're just pizzed cause no one has tried to start a reality show "Dubz Reality, me, myslef, my guns, my staggering 401K, investment show, guide service, self appointed biologist of Big Lake, truck business, gun toting (click, click, click) and I"
LMAO!!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

Quote:
Well said X 1000000000000000000
Old 02-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER View Post
great response!!! I love the show
I do as well. I don't believe they are sellouts. I think they don't show hunting because they have DVDs to sell y show you everything hunting then you won't buy DVDs. I'm glad they aren't sponsored by benelli now you can see what they really want to shoot. Good ole boys n I'd do the same as them
Old 02-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,549

Quote:

: rotfl:

Hail to thee simplepeddler!!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 02-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Made for drama? Are you sure your watching the same show? If anything it is a comedy.
Yea, he's watching the same show as the rest of us it's just that he doesn't know the difference between drama and comedy. Lmao.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:44 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

I agree with selling out, but it's a mature show my 7 and 4 year old can actually watch and learn from.

They keep it down to earth and reference the bible and creator way more than anyone else on prime time, every other word isn't a cuss word and Killin to eat is not portrayed in a negative way. Where in the media can you see something like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
I agree with selling out, but it's a mature show my 7 and 4 year old can actually watch and learn from.

They keep it down to earth and reference the bible and creator way more than anyone else on prime time, every other word isn't a cuss word and Killin to eat is not portrayed in a negative way. Where in the media can you see something like this?

I'll also add that if I were in Their position and the only way to increase viewership was to stage some stuff for laughs and entertainment, then why not??? They are spreading the message that we want more in the country to embrace!!!!!! They have the platform, do what it takes to get it out there even further.

Old 02-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Flounder

Cash: 698

They will use whoever pays them the most money. If Browning was to pay more then Berretta theyb would be using them. He's forsale to the highest bidder.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:34 PM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallarddecoyryt View Post
They will use whoever pays them the most money. If Browning was to pay more then Berretta theyb would be using them. He's forsale to the highest bidder.
X2....also benelli is actually owned by bretta....
Old 02-28-2013, 06:41 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallarddecoyryt View Post
Can't blame a man for taking care of his family the best he can. I'm sure you would do the same.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

it's a really grey line when YOU are your business. Not like you are the leader in your business, but you personally are the business.

Sellout is some one who claims to hate pilgrims, but are more than happy to spend time in a boat taking them fishing when of course, they pay.

You can bet you sweet patunias that many here would in fact be a sellout in a heartbeat with the egos splattered around here. Me included