SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852
Default looking for a good easy to use manual staple gun

I have been looking around for a staple gun and it seams all the reviews on the electrics are saying they are all trash and have no power so they don't set the staples all the way home, so those seam to not be a good option worth buying.

hammer staplers and air staplers are great but I don't want or have air and im not accurate enough for a hammer stapler and they are not good for general use so those are also not an option.

I tried the arrow forward action stapler and it was easier to press but it only worked for half a box of staples then jammed every 10-15 staples after that and had to be taken completely apart each time to fix it so it went in the trash.

I have an old fashion "swingline" stapler from the 70's that works great but it is so hard to compress that after a dozen staples I cant squeeze it to fire a staple anymore.

im looking for a general purpose heavy duty staple gun that doesn't take a lot of hand strength to fire (like for a woman to use) yet still drives staple fully home. is there a "leveraged" manual stapler out there that doesn't need a lot of grip strength to use?

thank you for any help you can offer