SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-TOP View Post
If needed??? H e l l you should have BEEN in contact With him... It's easy do complain about what other people are doing or done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's real simple , everyone wanted him gone

What kind of Charactor does it show when you make headlines for a week then DO NOT Show for meeting

You created ?????

I bet he does not show for meeting July 9th
Old 06-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckingFastard View Post
its easy to do the right thing when youre in a position of power also.... he didnt. point and case.
sorry hes your boy, he wasnt good for us. never was

Old 06-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

[QUOTE="W";696433]It's real simple , everyone wanted him gone

What kind of Charactor does it show when you make headlines for a week then DO NOT Show for meeting

You created ?????

I bet he does not show for meeting July 9th[/

You said we can contact pat Manuel "if needed"... You have his ear??? What's he doing as far as the weirs, oyster fishing, and erosion??? What's his opinion on all of these issues? The only time you want to take action is if someone talks about lowering a limit...

Old 06-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

[quote=T-TOP;696436]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
It's real simple , everyone wanted him gone

You created ?????

I bet he does not show for meeting July 9th[/

You said we can contact pat Manuel "if needed"... You have his ear??? What's he doing as far as the weirs, oyster fishing, and erosion??? What's his opinion on all of these issues? The only time you want to take action is if someone talks about lowering a limit...

Dude I have been in contact with many people about many issues I don't not need the WL&F commission board

Just ask around and you will find that I make many phone calls about issues , I was on the phone just today with a guy from Corp of engineers for hour while guiding
Old 06-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Red Snapper

[quote="W";696440]
Quote:

Dude I have been in contact with many people about many issues I don't not need the WL&F commission board

Just ask around and you will find that I make many phone calls about issues , I was on the phone just today with a guy from Corp of engineers for hour while guiding

Dude,,, that's what you need to be doing, and having support from the commission would not be a bad thing.
What did the guy from the corp have to say???

Old 06-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

[quote=T-TOP;696441]
Quote:

Dude,,, that's what you need to be doing, and having support from the commission would not be a bad thing.
What did the guy from the corp have to say???

I'm going crabbing right now but the guy who is in charge of rocking the wash out came on a guided trip last week

The project is in place
Old 06-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

W

EVERY GUIDE ON THE LAKE???????? COME ON DUDE!!!!!! With over a 100 licensed guides on the Lake??? Name the 100 that called U........

I agree with Cgood. If U all that fish the lake would have been asking Will, CCA, local & state government Reps, others such as Port commission, etc. to get a meeting together, like the one in July a long ago.

And before any of U all start busting my azz for saying this..

NONE.. I REPEAT.. NONE of U has MADE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE RECOMMENDATION'S for Solutions...

When we encounter a problem OFFSHORE out here in the GoM.. A Discipiline TEAM LEAD, will call a meeting with others .. We discuss the problem, gather info, ask questions, then we SEEK TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS.. EVERYONE HAS INPUT...

Everyone on here just Bitc'ssssss about the Weirs, channel , CCA, Dredging of Oyster reefs. Etc., Etc.

NO ONE HAS OFFERED Solutions..

I'm sure it's a little more than open the weirs, stop oyster dredging etc., etc.

I've fished for trout for over 45 yrs., and worked with WLF for 13 yrs .. I know a little about the subject.. Fish populations are cyclical.. They have good yrs and bad yrs. Many MANY THING INFLUENCE ALL FISH POPULATIONS..

Our fishing in VERM. Bay is greatly influenced by the Atchafayala Rr. levels.. and the SE winds.. Trout on the reefs So. of Marsh Islands have been non existent due to muddy fresh water being blow from the river back over the reefs. This yr the reefs are CRAP because of the High river levels..

ALL I've been saying lets BAND TOGETHER and ASK FOR HELP..Seek Solutions... But I guess everyone just feels better to Moan and Bitc......h

BL is unique..... Because of it's location... The Channel ... Etc. Etc.

Last edited by biggun; 06-06-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Red Snapper

[quote="W";696448]
Quote:

I'm going crabbing right now but the guy who is in charge of rocking the wash out came on a guided trip last week

The project is in place

I heard it was, but never heard a schedule... When's it going to start?

Old 06-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
W

EVERY GUIDE ON THE LAKE???????? COME ON DUDE!!!!!! With over a 100 licensed guides on the Lake??? Name the 100 that called U........

I agree with Cgood. If U all that fish the lake would have been asking Will, CCA, local & state government Reps, others such as Port commission, etc. to get a meeting together, like the one in July a long ago.

NONE.. I REPEAT.. NONE of U has MADE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE RECOMMENDATION'S for Solutions...

When we encounter a problem OFFSHORE out here in the GoM.. A Discipiline TEAM LEAD, will call a meeting with others .. We discuss the problem, gather info, ask questions, then we SEEK TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS.. EVERYONE HAS INPUT...

Everyone on here just Bitc'ssssss about the Weirs, channel , CCA, Dredging of Oyster reefs. Etc., Etc.

I'm sure it's a little more than open the weirs, stop oyster dredging etc., etc.

I've fished for trout for over 45 yrs., and worked with WLF for 13 yrs .. I know a little about the subject.. Fish populations are cyclical.. They have good yrs and bad yrs. Many MANY THING INFLUENCE ALL FISH POPULATIONS..

Our fishing in VERM. Bay is greatly influenced by the Atchafayala Rr. levels.. and the SE winds.. Trout on the reefs So. of Marsh Islands have been non existent due to muddy fresh water being blow from the river back over the reefs. This yr the reefs are CRAP because of the High river levels..

ALL I've been saying lets BAND TOGETHER and ASK FOR HELP..Seek Solutions... But I guess everyone just feels better to Moan and Bitc......h

Well said. W would rather whine and complain on here than actually do something. It's easier to ACT like a big shot on here than it is to get out there, bust your azz and actually BECOME someone who can truly make a difference and GAIN the admiration of their peers. There are TALKERS and people of ACTION. It's obvious what category he falls into.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Now when limits get reduced and the noose tightens he can say he had nothing to do w/ it.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

Quote:
Let's see my phone has not stop blowing up from every guide on the lake

And they are all Happy Happy Happy
so yall are going to talk on the phone with each other?
Old 06-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
W

Get it out your mouth

Name one thing CCA has done on big lake conservation wise

Got all week please name one
Old 06-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658

Quote:
Get it out your mouth

Name one thing CCA has done on big lake conservation wise

Got all week please name one
CCA built Brad Vincent Reef, Turner's Bay Island Reef, and Sweet Lake Reef.

Name one thing YOU PERSONALLY have done on big lake to facilitate conservation.

Last edited by OnePunchRex; 06-06-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
CCA built Brad Vincent Reef, Turner's Bay Island Reef, and Sweet Lake Reef.

What is sweet lake reef ??

And tell me how building a reef is conservation please ???

It was 100% donated and still cost over half million dollars

Dude your a freaken idiot
How about this you come meet me this week and you can listen to a confrence call this Tues at 3:30

Or how about call David C and a ask him if I been in contact
I have the firm who is head of the project to rock the ship channel coming next month with several people to speak with several guides and take a tour of the lake
they want "us " to help them

How about you come give your expert opinion on everything to this guys !!!

Your a pilgrim you will disagree with everything I say so it's pointless to argue with a. Idiot

Because you have zero balls to come here and show your face , so you sit behind a computer muching on little Debbie's just waiting
For What is "w" doing

I'm glad your my biggest fans !!!
Old 06-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

Quote:
Well said. W would rather whine and complain on here than actually do something. It's easier to ACT like a big shot on here than it is to get out there, bust your azz and actually BECOME someone who can truly make a difference and GAIN the admiration of their peers. There are TALKERS and people of ACTION. It's obvious what category he falls into.
SPOT ON
Old 06-06-2014, 05:59 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,001

Quote:
What is sweet lake reef ??

And tell me how building a reef is conservation please ???

It was 100% donated and still cost over half million dollars

Dude your a freaken idiot
How about this you come meet me this week and you can listen to a confrence call this Tues at 3:30

Or how about call David C and a ask him if I been in contact
I have the firm who is head of the project to rock the ship channel coming next month with several people to speak with several guides and take a tour of the lake
they want "us " to help them

How about you come give your expert opinion on everything to this guys !!!

Your a pilgrim you will disagree with everything I say so it's pointless to argue with a. Idiot

Because you have zero balls to come here and show your face , so you sit behind a computer muching on little Debbie's just waiting
For What is "w" doing

I'm glad your my biggest fans !!!
Called out!!
Old 06-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

OnequeerTex don't know me
Don't know what I do
Has zero clue of who I know
don't have any idea of who I have talked to or called
Dude such a dumbaZz
We have an attorney involved in our project

Hey Tex
July 9th show up or ST fU pilgrim
Old 06-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Quote:
OnequeerTex don't know me
Don't know what I do
Has zero clue of who I know
don't have any idea of who I have talked to or called
Dude such a dumbaZz
We have an attorney involved in our project

Hey Tex
July 9th show up or ST fU pilgrim
X100000

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514

Quote:
W

I stated in another thread " fix the water and the tomatoes will grow bigger! "

And I know others who suggested fix the water too.

Man u got a problem w has suggested several ideas along with countless others. So who else besides me an w and them that suggested shat in your cookies? U must not be from here mathew Stevens.or what ever your real name is.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:44 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
"W" has been an essential advisor to our scientific studies which have produced all of the data on the fisheries in Big Lake that are available to the public over the past four years. None of the LDWF data on Big Lake has been available since the oil spill, and "W" has been instrumental in our project developing an independent data set for assessing the ongoing health of the fishery.