SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 02-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

I forgot about this one. Haven't been on here in a minute, hope all my saltycajun peeps are making it. I been fishing the bay a lot but haven't run into DaPointIsDaBomb or DaCassNetSniper lately.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post
Just got back from the water with all them couyons

Had my boat, 3 neighbors boats, and 5 others and we tied up at the channel marker. Had a nice gafftop and a ladyfish in boat first five minutes. Bout ten minutes later saw a buncha boats trolling around chasing birds. The birds were eating shrimp, we could see the shrimp coming up to the surface. I untied from the marker and we motored up ahead of all the boats and threw anchor down. The shrimp started coming closer and closer and once they got close enough we started throwing cast nets to get them shrimp. We got a few in there but people started yelling at us, guess they thought those were THEIR shrimp! Several times, birds would pop up and find those shrimp and we would untie and get ahead of them and cast. Woulda caught a bunch moreshrimp but we all lost our castnets in the dang oysters.

Seen a couple guys on the other side catching trout so untied and motored over there towards them and got hung up on oyster reef. Tried going full power forward and reverse and couldn't get off the reef. Finally got my 2 buddies with their big Boston Whalers to pull me off.

Could see one of those guys just waving his hands in the air as we were trying to get off the reef, so once we got off took a different route and got up to his boat and threw him a rope so we could tie up. He got all pissy and I said why did you wave us over then? He got mad and started cussing, so I shut him up quick when I showed him my .38.

Got back to the channel marker and we finally got on a decent ladyfish bite til a oyster boat comes flying through and messed up our bite.

Bout to go to the camp and fry up some of these shrimp and ladyfish. Wanted to go squirrel hunting this afternoon but buddy went yesterday morning and didn't get any said the full moon got em feeding at night
Sounds like you got up on their spot, got stuck, scared all the fish away like a ****, then pulled a gun out like a coward
Old 05-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingCajun View Post
Sounds like you got up on their spot, got stuck, scared all the fish away like a ****, then pulled a gun out like a coward

DaPointIsDaBomb is the man. He's not a coward. He's the standard bearer for the VBay elite. I wouldn't talk smack to him. Just ask that hand from Glencoe what he does to people who disrespect him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2015, 06:52 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingCajun View Post
Got 4 words for you

public water

2nd amendment