SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 05-20-2015, 07:51 AM
Redfish

Cash: 4,575
Default 5/19/15 Girls Tuesday Trout Massacre

Greg Stock was back on the Bluewave. He brought his granddaughters Dakota (13), Kennedy (11) and Ruby (9) with him. Greg said he wanted to catch a lot of fish and fortunately it worked out. We started kind of expected, tangled lines and me cutting and retying. I thought to myself this is going to be a long day. As I was trolling around trying to locate the fish we were working out the kinks while picking up a few fish. Once I located the trout the anchor came out and the girls put a whooping on the trout. Singles and doubles had me running all over the boat. Since the trout were biting so good I tried to teach the girls how to flip the fish into the boat. I'll just say we lost a lot of fish at the boat. Lol It didn't matter because it was everycast. The girls made short work of the trout and we headed north. Good times watching these girls hollering and screeching when a fish would flap all around their feet. We are moving to Cocodrie for an afternoon trip today then the start of the Houma Oilmans rodeo tomorrow. I wouldn't recommend any weekend anglers coming down this weekend if you have other options because there will be more boats out there than you can imagine.

Capt. Travis Miller
985-981-6434
www.miller-timefishingcharters.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (88.2 KB, 377 views)