SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hobby Forums > The Trading Floor (Investing, Stocks, Bonds)

The Trading Floor (Investing, Stocks, Bonds) Discuss investing and investments here! Do your own due diligence before investing. We are not responsible for any advice or recommendations within this forum!

Old 11-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 690
Default Cheniere Partners

Anyone playing the other part of the LNG stock? Cheniere Energy Partners, LP. Thinking of buying some more nice pop up today, .58 to 16.82 Love the dividend currently yielding over 10 percent.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I don't own LNG right now because u sold it all when it hit 10 plus, but with LNG roller coaster history it will drop big again and I will buy it all back
Old 11-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Sand Trout

I missed the move on LNG, shot up so fast didn't want to chase it, got into the partnership instead, symbol CQP. Also watching the common stock for a drop to get into it, any future contracts signed it's gonna take off again.

Last edited by baychamp; 11-18-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I will check it out

Look at OILT
I was advised to buy into this stock it pays good div and has a strong potential to double in value..... I bought a few months back and its already made me some good returns
Old 11-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Sand Trout

I See the IPO was in July, the partnerships often grow their distributions rapidly in their first two years as a public company. At first look the yield seemed a little low compared to some of the other MLP's, but I see why now the cash flows are steady & fee based, doesn't matter if customers use their storage or not they are locked in under capacity reservation deals, average remaining duration of OILT's contracts is 6 yrs. What is also interesting is they have a General Partner which has a large stake in OIlLT (73 percent ownership) and owns the IDR's thus giving the GP an incentive to boost the LP's payout over time and also grow the Business. Definitely a ground floor opp. may buy some next week.