SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Don't take it wrong, I haven't been here long, but know that burn handles are best when done under the disguise of a lady. So, it's not that they want to run women off, it's just they don't want to be fooled by some schmuck making fake names.
and you sir, are the winner!!
Old 12-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Redfish

Cash: 750
Dance

Watched a guy launch a kayak with a bicycle the other day kayak, trailer, bike and all...
Also saw two guys at the river load an old duct taped up jet ski in the back of a very old dodge caravan and drive off. They just open the back hatch, backed it down in the water and pulled the jet ski right up in there. Note that all the seats were removed.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Don't take it wrong, I haven't been here long, but know that burn handles are best when done under the disguise of a lady. So, it's not that they want to run women off, it's just they don't want to be fooled by some schmuck making fake names.
I wont take it wrong. Its all pretty hilarious to be honest. If she isnt who she says she is she's lh ao at some peeps right now for making a big deal out of it.
Just to be upfront and truthful with everyone. My real name is not duckman1911 and im not the rattlesnake in my avatar. Wouldnt want to be called a fake.lol.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakenLady View Post
Watched a guy launch a kayak with a bicycle the other day kayak, trailer, bike and all...
Also saw two guys at the river load an old duct taped up jet ski in the back of a very old dodge caravan and drive off. They just open the back hatch, backed it down in the water and pulled the jet ski right up in there. Note that all the seats were removed.
And you didn't post a pic of either in my salt life thread?? That might be more salt life than the Lowrance on the dash
Old 12-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Redfish

Quote:
And you didn't post a pic of either in my salt life thread?? That might be more salt life than the Lowrance on the dash
L.M.A.O

I didn't even think about taking a picture.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

id love to see that. bet they had fun though!
Old 12-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I wont take it wrong. Its all pretty hilarious to be honest. If she isnt who she says she is she's lh ao at some peeps right now for making a big deal out of it.
Just to be upfront and truthful with everyone. My real name is not duckman1911 and im not the rattlesnake in my avatar. Wouldnt want to be called a fake.lol.
Foul
Old 12-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckingFastard View Post
id love to see that. bet they had fun though!
I know I did just by watching those fools
Old 12-10-2013, 04:35 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,728

My first time launching paw paw's blue wave by myself I unlocked the winch and and unrolled it a few turns but kept the belt latched. Well I forgot to lock the winch back when I finished so when I hit the water the boat floated up and took off backward and the winch never stopped. Luckily I was able to get out in time to keep it from spooling me and had to sit there and reel it in the rest of the way so I could get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Redfish

Cash: 729

Quote:
Reminds me of the song "Lola"

"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola "
Old 12-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Forgot to put the plug in one day and slid the boat into the water and it sank. Could see a piece of the rope floating in the water so a buddy came with his prized lab and we sent him out there to get the rope and he swam and swam in circles, buddy was steady blowing that whistle. Had my wife bring our dog to the ramp and I threw a rock where the boat was and he came back with the whole boat
Old 12-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Forgot to put the plug in one day and slid the boat into the water and it sank. Could see a piece of the rope floating in the water so a buddy came with his prized lab and we sent him out there to get the rope and he swam and swam in circles, buddy was steady blowing that whistle. Had my wife bring our dog to the ramp and I threw a rock where the boat was and he came back with the whole boat
Lm f ao
Old 12-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211

Quote:
but were the weirs open?
Old 12-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 3,226

Quote:
Give you the Earnest Hemingway award for the year on that post! A triple shot in one post. Hard to beat this one!
Old 12-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,043

Quote:
Hands F****n down best thing I've ever read on this site. :*****:
Old 12-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

Quote:

Bahahaaaaa
Old 12-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Swordfish

Lmao
Old 12-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
DB you have won the internet.