SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:36 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 517

The rioting/looting makes no sense to me as far as a protests. Hope it never comes to that around any of our towns.

I will make an example out of the ones that come to my house with an AR and the cases of .223 rounds that I have. It doesn't discriminate based on race. Thugs come in every race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 836

Quote:
Originally Posted by redaddiction View Post
Black on Black crimes don't fit their agenda.....pathetic!!!

They turn a black eye towards that. As do the new "panthers".

Old 08-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsnolan99 View Post
The rioting/looting makes no sense to me as far as a protests. Hope it never comes to that around any of our towns.

I will make an example out of the ones that come to my house with an AR and the cases of .223 rounds that I have. It doesn't discriminate based on race. Thugs come in every race.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Thugs will always thug !! That's why the people and shop owners should take full advantage of hunting season and shoot everyone of them animals who steps one pinky toe on there property !!

Start spraying AR rounds and killing a few looters and let them sit on the street with there heads blow off

I promise the wont do it again !!

People need to stand up and take the law into there own hands in a time like this ! I be damn and bunch of wild animals will come and destroy my hard earned things !!

No way in hell !! .... We have plenary of pot holes to fill

Old 08-18-2014, 10:54 PM
Trophy Trout

I'm agreeing with all this. The national media F$&&@ts take control as always. Freedom of speech-DONE. Freedom of opinion-DONE. ASK THE REV SHARPTIN ABOUT TWANA BRAWLEy(sp). He never mentioned thAt poor girl again!!
He is a monument of S$&T. Always has been from the 80's.

NO MONEY---NO SHARPTIN. PERIOD

Old 08-19-2014, 06:13 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Thugs gunna thug ya heard me
Old 08-19-2014, 09:08 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

No excuse for the looting or mayhem that is going on over there. It's only making things worse. I'm an advocate against police brutality and think some of these renegade cops cast a bad shadow on the good ones. But nobody really knows what happened yet. I try to empathize with the family of the guy that got shot tho. I also question why would a police man use deadly force against an unnamed suspect? That's what I want to know. Did he gesture like he was teaching for a weapon? Did he assault the police officer? Why did the cop pull his gun and kill the guy?
Old 08-19-2014, 09:34 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
No excuse for the looting or mayhem that is going on over there. It's only making things worse. I'm an advocate against police brutality and think some of these renegade cops cast a bad shadow on the good ones. But nobody really knows what happened yet. I try to empathize with the family of the guy that got shot tho. I also question why would a police man use deadly force against an unnamed suspect? That's what I want to know. Did he gesture like he was teaching for a weapon? Did he assault the police officer? Why did the cop pull his gun and kill the guy?

His friend said he was shot in the back. He said Brown was running away, there was a shot, Brown stopped as if he was hit, then turned around around with his hands up.
But there are other witnesses who claim that when Brown turned around he started running at the officer. The wound pattern seems consistent with that story, because it goes from the hand, up the arm, to the shoulder, to the head. So it looks like he wasn't shot while he had his hands up, if he ever had them up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ferg.jpg (49.1 KB, 229 views)
Old 08-19-2014, 10:13 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

The kids parents was on the today show. Don't know what all was said since I turned it off as soon as the mother was asked what would stop the violence. Her answer was simply "justice". In other words she agrees with the violent protests taking place! She doesn't want justice. She want them to simply hang the cop. Justice will be served in time, after investigation if they will give them time to do their job instead of wrecking a city. Had it been a white kid this would have never happened. I say pull the cops out of the area and carpet bomb their azz. Nothing but a bunch of low lifes. If they had a damn job they wouldn't have time for this crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2014, 10:43 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Ultimately in this situation the cop loses either way. Even if found innocent he will never be able to live a normal life. Thanks to the evil mainstream media. Prayers to him and his family.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:14 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default yehp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
Ultimately in this situation the cop loses either way. Even if found innocent he will never be able to live a normal life. Thanks to the evil mainstream media. Prayers to him and his family.

IF he is innocent he will still have to move himself and his family far away from his home, for there own safety sad sad sad
Old 08-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
News media has already tried their hardest to let the whole world know his address. I don't know what happened that day, but it's not for me to know. There will be an investigation and if one is warranted, a trial. I'll save my judgment for when the facts are out. There was a video released form the scene with people saying he was shot multiple times when he was down before they even knew what really happening. The autopsies conducted have already proven that rumor to be just that, a rumor. And yet people still say "shot in the back." All I know is none of this is just cause for the mindless violence and destruction these criminals are perpetrating. How is destroying their own community helping anything? If the officer was wrong, he'll have his day in court to tell his side.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...lsons-address/
Old 08-19-2014, 12:11 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

There are certain people in this world that only understand force. They can only act by force and can only be controlled by a higher level of force. These people are those kind of people. You have to deal with them by force.
Im actually starting to like the idea behind the movie Purge. There needs to be some purging done in Ferguson.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armand16 View Post
His friend said he was shot in the back. He said Brown was running away, there was a shot, Brown stopped as if he was hit, then turned around around with his hands up.
But there are other witnesses who claim that when Brown turned around he started running at the officer. The wound pattern seems consistent with that story, because it goes from the hand, up the arm, to the shoulder, to the head. So it looks like he wasn't shot while he had his hands up, if he ever had them up.

This image clearly depicts a Caucasian, therefore it cannot be taken seriously.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
This image clearly depicts a Caucasian, therefore it cannot be taken seriously.
Thread ends with this. GOOOH WON. That was freakin fuuuuunnnnnyyyyy.
Old 08-19-2014, 02:55 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Another police involved shooting a few miles away from the first shooting. It doesn't look like the situation is going to get any better anytime soon.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us/missouri-police-shooting/index.html
Old 08-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Another police involved shooting a few miles away from the first shooting. It doesn't look like the situation is going to get any better anytime soon.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us/missouri-police-shooting/index.html
What's bad is now the rest of the animals will be thinking it's ok to do whatever they want. This sets a precidence for lack of action by the authorities so now they'll think they have a free pass to act stupid.
Coming to more and more places im afraid.
I don't know who worries me more at this point. The cops or the animals.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:37 PM
Swordfish

Marshall law
Old 08-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Swordfish

Why is it even mentioned that it was an "African American" man other than to further media attention? What's wrong with just saying "a man was shot"?
Old 08-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,571

What if the store owner would have shot him instead of the cop.....different outcome I would say.