SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2016, 08:07 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 838
Default St. Francisville Deer Hunting Membership

Guys I have one membership that came available due to a member getting out because of bad health. This is a trophy lodge so serious inquires only!!

8500 membership includes dues, room in lodge, access to property all year long, stocked lake fishing, duck, deer turkey and small game hunting. This property has been on a management program for 26 years and we shoot 4 years or older and minimum of 130 inches. We are right on the river and surrounding properties are all highly managed trophy properties. Property harvested 8 bucks over 150 in the last 3 years. No flooding on property access to flooded timber during duck season

1359 acres and has a total of 8 members. Your allowed one guest at all times. All members have been in club for over 15+ years and is very family friendly. Must have golf cart only to access property. No AtV's or sideXsides.

All food plots, protein feeders and property is taken care of by our property management company. 15 food plots with redneck box blinds set up and your allowed 2 personal bow stands.

I'm only posting because I had two contacts from here who were interested on one of my other properties and I lost my contact book.

Property will be shown this upcoming week and you will have to be interviewed by current members on hunting background. Dues or due by August first and a deposit of 1000 to hold this spot till then.

Any questions PM me serious inquires I will call you.

Sent from the baddest GYM in La