SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-15-2012, 11:48 AM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,484
Cash: 20,026
Default Premium Membership Facts

Premium Membership may be obtained by clicking the green "Go Premium!" link in the navigation bar at the top of the forum. Additionally, premium memberships are sometimes given away in various contests or other special circumstances. Premium membership helps support the costs of running the forum, so it is only fair that premium members are allowed certain perks, including:

  • Access to the Gill Net and Sports Bar, private forums only Premium Members can see. Sports discussion is not allowed outside of the sports bar.
  • Larger Private Message Storage Allowance
  • Larger Avatar Size Allowance
  • Use of Signatures
  • Use of Invisible Mode
  • Faster Salty Cash Accrual
  • Use of Custom User Title
  • Bold Green Username
  • Use of Social Groups
  • Larger Profile Picture Size
  • Other Perks as Determined by the Administrator
  • $300 SC cash bonus for a one year or more membership
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-15-2012, 02:40 PM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,847
Cash: 6,514
Default

And best action of all time!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-15-2012, 02:43 PM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,760
Cash: 3,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
And best action of all time!!!

Im doing a 1 year membership tonight. Which ones should i read first??
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-15-2012, 03:40 PM
swamp snorkler's Avatar
swamp snorkler swamp snorkler is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raceland
Posts: 6,658
Cash: 2,982
Default

When I get some fundage in my pay pal I'll get in.

I have excellent gil-net material.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Top Dawg's Avatar
Top Dawg Top Dawg is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: swla
Posts: 6,902
Cash: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
Im doing a 1 year membership tonight. Which ones should i read first??
Start from the top and work your way down.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-15-2012, 04:05 PM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,847
Cash: 6,514
Default

start in 2009....read up
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-15-2012, 04:19 PM
RigRatNoMeaux's Avatar
RigRatNoMeaux RigRatNoMeaux is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rayne, La
Posts: 894
Cash: 1,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
Im doing a 1 year membership tonight. Which ones should i read first??
Start from the bottom and work your way up!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-15-2012, 04:46 PM
jdm4x43732's Avatar
jdm4x43732 jdm4x43732 is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Crowley, Louisiana
Posts: 1,881
Cash: 2,842
Default

Mine is up on 8/25, what are the perks of doing the $150.00 , 10yr deal? SaltyCash, a duck hunt maybe, inquiring minds want to know.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-15-2012, 06:07 PM
PaulMyers's Avatar
PaulMyers PaulMyers is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Moss Bluff, LA
Posts: 10,055
Cash: 16,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 View Post
Mine is up on 8/25, what are the perks of doing the $150.00 , 10yr deal? SaltyCash, a duck hunt maybe, inquiring minds want to know.
The privilege of knowing you helped the SaltyCajun and brought cheer and happiness to all future members.










And $300.00 Salty Cash.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-15-2012, 08:17 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,484
Cash: 20,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers View Post
The privilege of knowing you helped the SaltyCajun and brought cheer and happiness to all future members.










And $300.00 Salty Cash.
I will do $1,900 seems like a good number.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-16-2012, 12:26 AM
RigRatNoMeaux's Avatar
RigRatNoMeaux RigRatNoMeaux is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rayne, La
Posts: 894
Cash: 1,477
Default

How many people have a 10 yr membership. I have one and won't have to worry about paying again until I'm almost 40. #1 perk it almost seems free for a long time.lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Anthony Beslin
ajbeslin42@gmail.com
337-458-0142
DuceRods.com
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,348
Cash: 2,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigRatNoMeaux View Post
How many people have a 10 yr membership. I have one and won't have to worry about paying again until I'm almost 40. #1 perk it almost seems free for a long time.lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
I'm gonna go ahead and wish you well now...cause I doubt I'll be around when it comes due.
__________________
"Okie State vs OU - this game could be a blow out after 1st qter, look for Oki St to rim OU and Bob Stoops good!"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Bluechip's Avatar
Bluechip Bluechip is offline
The Camp Cook....
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 10,256
Cash: 11,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler View Post
When I get some fundage in my pay pal I'll get in.

I have excellent gil-net material.
Awesome....can't wait.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Shawn Braquet's Avatar
Shawn Braquet Shawn Braquet is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,241
Cash: 4,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 View Post
Mine is up on 8/25, what are the perks of doing the $150.00 , 10yr deal? SaltyCash, a duck hunt maybe, inquiring minds want to know.
I would think by paying for the 10 yr vs yearly you're paying in less which means less funds for da cajun...so with that being said I'll keep paying yearly to benifit saltycajun, doin good chicken. When you comin to train with Raymond to get da dog ready for teal season?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-18-2012, 08:20 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,484
Cash: 20,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet View Post
I would think by paying for the 10 yr vs yearly you're paying in less which means less funds for da cajun...so with that being said I'll keep paying yearly to benifit saltycajun, doin good chicken. When you comin to train with Raymond to get da dog ready for teal season?
My kids are in sports now, I am somehow coaching or helping to coach both of them right now. I need to break away....
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Shawn Braquet's Avatar
Shawn Braquet Shawn Braquet is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,241
Cash: 4,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
My kids are in sports now, I am somehow coaching or helping to coach both of them right now. I need to break away....
Will this coaching interfere with teal and or duck season?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-18-2012, 09:32 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,484
Cash: 20,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet View Post
Will this coaching interfere with teal and or duck season?
Man I hope not but probably in some manner.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Shawn Braquet's Avatar
Shawn Braquet Shawn Braquet is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,241
Cash: 4,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
Man I hope not but probably in some manner.
Need to tech them kids early, no sports that run into duck season! Done Deal!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-18-2012, 09:50 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,484
Cash: 20,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet View Post
Need to tech them kids early, no sports that run into duck season! Done Deal!
I'm with you, I agree. The problem is in Texas sports are played all year long, it is insane. My six year old is playing baseball close to the entire year. When I grew up in the Denham Springs area I can tell you it was nothing like this.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-18-2012, 09:55 PM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,196
BigGrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
I'm with you, I agree. The problem is in Texas sports are played all year long, it is insane. My six year old is playing baseball close to the entire year. When I grew up in the Denham Springs area I can tell you it was nothing like this.
Band and chess was only from march to may, huh?! LOL!


Kidding Chicken!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map