SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,578

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
Put my duce through hell yesterday with some large jack crevalle...7' med looked like an ugly stick the way it was almost "U" shaped.
That is TWISTED!!
Old 06-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,782

I just sent Noel a pm. I have been on vacation and will be for the next week. We are only two people running a business that is across the gulf Coast. We are doing our best. Sorry for any inconvenience we have caused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
DuceRods.com
Old 06-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Flounder

Cash: 580

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigRatNoMeaux View Post
I just sent Noel a pm. I have been on vacation and will be for the next week. We are only two people running a business that is across the gulf Coast. We are doing our best. Sorry for any inconvenience we have caused.

I didnt intend on this post getting thrown out of hand like it did was just wanted another way of contact to you. you guys make a great product. the rods are the best i have used. Thanks for messaging me back also.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Serice View Post
I didnt intend on this post getting thrown out of hand like it did was just wanted another way of contact to you. you guys make a great product. the rods are the best i have used. Thanks for messaging me back also.
you should not have to explain yourself not your fault their customer service is lacking and other people are upset
Old 06-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

As a growing business I can't see taking 2 weeks vacation then it's only 2 people running the business...... I think that response sums up the issues that customers are having....
Old 06-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,952

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
As a growing business I can't see taking 2 weeks vacation then it's only 2 people running the business...... I think that response sums up the issues that customers are having....
I second that but they have the rigjt to run it as they see fit. I would hate to see them close the doors. First because they have a descent product and second because thwy are local guys selling a descent product.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,216

Does anyone have experience working through a distributor? Can you return the rod to a distributor and have then handle the repair and communication???

While it may not seem right, it's human nature to pay attention to those that communicate with you more frequently AND buy thousands of dollars a year from you.

I'm curious to see if claims can be done through distributors, and how the process panned out. We are a large distributor of a single manufacturer (not rods) and companies contract with us for this reason, and a small buyer will come through us because we swing the big bat and can have a claim handled before the little fella can even find the right person to talk to at the manufacturer...

Keep in mind that these guys hold full time jobs too,

Would you rather buy from Frontier and try to deal with them when something goes wrong, or let lake area marine fight the fight? I bet they have more pull than you alone, and all their issues will take precedence over yours while you are trying to resolve it direct.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,782

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
Where do u get two weeks from? Do you get bashed if u want to get away for a little while. I don't think so. Everyone has been contacted that needed something. When i leave for vacation I leave everything at home until I get a text saying people are bashing my company. who has given lots of stuff for charity and has been more than generous on numerous occasions. Its funny how you just hear the ugly and not the good.

DuceRods.com
Old 06-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigRatNoMeaux View Post
Where do u get two weeks from? Do you get bashed if u want to get away for a little while. I don't think so. Everyone has been contacted that needed something. When i leave for vacation I leave everything at home until I get a text saying people are bashing my company. who has given lots of stuff for charity and has been more than generous on numerous occasions. Its funny how you just hear the ugly and not the good.

Very good post!!
Closed Thread