SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 09-27-2017, 06:07 PM
Redfish

Cash: 7,058
Default Hot Trout Action Continues

Day 2 with the Flowers Baking Company trip. Again, I had Marvin and David on the boat and like clockwork the specks were busting shrimp at daylight. We worked the area over pretty good filling up the big KYSEK with 50 solid trout before the activity halted. In a different location a few miles away, where the tide was still moving, more trout were found slurping shrimp under the birds and we polished off our limit for around 10:00. The action in Dularge is exceptionally hot for late September with many undersized fish. I'm guessing my boat alone probably caught at least 1000 trout in the last 7 days to keep legal limits. That says a lot for the health of our fish stocks in the area as well as a good indication we will have a great winter fishery this year. Thanks to Capt. T. Miller for the two day trip and thanks to the guys at Flowers for a great couple of days!

Capt. Rob Dupont
Impulse Fishing Charters
225-776-9820
www.impulsefishingcharters.com/reservations
Attached Images
File Type: jpg final(9).jpg (114.7 KB, 203 views)
Old 09-27-2017, 09:46 PM
Flounder

Cash: 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseFishing View Post
Day 2 with the Flowers Baking Company trip. Again, I had Marvin and David on the boat and like clockwork the specks were busting shrimp at daylight. We worked the area over pretty good filling up the big KYSEK with 50 solid trout before the activity halted. In a different location a few miles away, where the tide was still moving, more trout were found slurping shrimp under the birds and we polished off our limit for around 10:00. The action in Dularge is exceptionally hot for late September with many undersized fish. I'm guessing my boat alone probably caught at least 1000 trout in the last 7 days to keep legal limits. That says a lot for the health of our fish stocks in the area as well as a good indication we will have a great winter fishery this year. Thanks to Capt. T. Miller for the two day trip and thanks to the guys at Flowers for a great couple of days!

Capt. Rob Dupont
Impulse Fishing Charters
225-776-9820
www.impulsefishingcharters.com/reservations
, gonna try Lake Borgne area this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk