SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Ling

Cash: 505
FlagUS Trump!

Gill Net Bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11737941_10206861299281743_5100357185636498319_n.jpg (40.5 KB, 725 views)
Old 07-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

on thing about trump, he tells the truth just like it is without being a political correct weenie about everything weather you like what he has to say or not
Old 07-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Both the republicans and the democraps are scared of the Donald.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Both the republicans and the democraps are scared of the Donald.
Gthats a good thing.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
Gthats a good thing.
On that I have to agree. Probably what we need now.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 983
Default I Like Him!

Seems to be a man's man, modern day Dirty Harry. I'm getting so fed up with all the PC, Caitlyn crowd, it's time for the Donald.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Ling

Cash: 505

I have watched alot of his interviews today and hes surely got my attention!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Redfish

Cash: 837

Trump will never get the Republican nomination. Too many RINO's will see to it. But you know I was thinking just this morning after hearing RINO's complaining about Trump, is that he is the first guy that I can think of that can turn independent and probably get enough common sense American's vote, both Dems and Repubs. Indy's usually take away from repubs, like perot, but I think Trump's straight shooting may be able to dump both Bush and Hillary, and be the first Indy in a long time. I think an indy is what is needed in this country to clean house on both sides of the house and senate.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Flounder

Cash: 696

The nomination will go to Jeb Bush who will lose to Hillary Clinton in the presidential election, further turning our country into a tail spin. The fact that Hillary Clinton is the frontrunner to be our next commander in chief tells me more about the Republican party and our electorate than Hillary's ability to competently run the country. It is sad really.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 457
Default Don't gI've up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilesrt View Post
The nomination will go to Jeb Bush who will lose to Hillary Clinton in the presidential election, further turning our country into a tail spin. The fact that Hillary Clinton is the frontrunner to be our next commander in chief tells me more about the Republican party and our electorate than Hillary's ability to competently run the country. It is sad really.
Attitudes like that are what will loose another election. Agreed, Bush should not be the guy, BUT, if he does get the nom, we need to turn out and vote for him so we don't elect the Last time you know what happened when folks stayed home! Work for the candidate you think is best, but in the end support the nominee, we can't afford to elect another dem right now. Bush isn't what we need, but he is a dam lot better than the Wouldn't you feel better about the country now if Romney had been elected? No doubt! I like Trump, and am getting an *** full of the Fox News folks that call him a clown and side show. I understand it from the other news outlets, but Fox is beginning to piss me off more and more. Too many ex-bushi and establishment elitist on there ! An by all means, let's keep a positive attitude and believe we can beat the not give up like the guy quoted above!

Last edited by Bluechip; 07-11-2015 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Flounder

Being realistic is not "giving up". I exercise my right to vote, but at the same time realize the direction this country is turning, and the Republicans inability to reach the average swing voter. Alot of my friends thought I was crazy when I called Obama to beat Romney, and he did. By 5 million votes. Alot of voters in this country are uninformed and vote on perception, not substance or competence. IF Jeb is the nominee, he will be paralelled to G.W. Bush and THAT will be difficult to overcome. If I had my pick I'd like to see Ben Carson elected. In terms of Donald Trump, he would be better than H. Clinton, but his policies are far from conservative. He is a big government guy that is running on the Republican ticket.
Old 07-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
I agree The powers that be have already decided who will be the next president and how it will happen.. Yes most of us will vote for bush out of necessity and fear of another democrap in office , But it really won't matter, the die has been cast.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Being realistic is not "giving up". I exercise my right to vote, but at the same time realize the direction this country is turning, and the Republicans inability to reach the average swing voter. Alot of my friends thought I was crazy when I called Obama to beat Romney, and he did. By 5 million votes. Alot of voters in this country are uninformed and vote on perception, not substance or competence. IF Jeb is the nominee, he will be paralelled to G.W. Bush and THAT will be difficult to overcome. If I had my pick I'd like to see Ben Carson elected. In terms of Donald Trump, he would be better than H. Clinton, but his policies are far from conservative. He is a big government guy that is running on the Republican ticket.
Carson is a good man but has made some gun comments over the years that I am uneasy with. Granted you will never agree with someone on everything but the gun issue is huge for me. I'm still waiting and watching. Trump has some balls and that's good. I like the F you if you don't like it honesty he has. If he was the choice I think he could pull a lot of indy and lbrtrn votes.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Sand Trout

I'm not going to get in a discussion with a someone who is beaten before the race is run. This will be all I have to say. Being realistic as you say is not giving up, but in fact you and others like you have given up! The margin of obama's victory over Romney resulted from folks that voted for McCain staying home. Obama could have been beat by a candidate that pulled the stops and went after him, McCain didnt want to offend anyone and actually was harder on other republicans than he was on obama. Romney had a lead in the polls after the first debate when he took it to obama, then he turned around and played nice guy in the next 2 debates, played defense and played not to loose instead of playing to win and lost the election. You, Mr Realist , have done the same, you have realisticly conceded the election before a nominee is even selected. And the voters that stayed home last time had the same attitude as you. That's why the bastard in the whitehouse was elected to a second term. We need people that love this country and are willing to fight and lay it on the line for our future. People with defeatist attitudes, like yours, that claim to be realist are losers and bring nothing to the table. Instead of conceding in a public forum, why not try to pump up like minded voters to get out and fight. Not put out your crap and conceded defeat before the runners get in the blocks. If you are going to get involved and are truly a person that loves this country as you portray yourself to be, and not a liberal trying to discourage participation , change your attitude, pull up your pants and get in the fight! If not just ****!
Old 07-11-2015, 02:54 PM
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23classic View Post
I'm not going to get in a discussion with a someone who is beaten before the race is run. This will be all I have to say. Being realistic as you say is not giving up, but in fact you and others like you have given up! The margin of obama's victory over Romney resulted from folks that voted for McCain staying home. Obama could have been beat by a candidate that pulled the stops and went after him, McCain didnt want to offend anyone and actually was harder on other republicans than he was on obama. Romney had a lead in the polls after the first debate when he took it to obama, then he turned around and played nice guy in the next 2 debates, played defense and played not to loose instead of playing to win and lost the election. You, Mr Realist , have done the same, you have realisticly conceded the election before a nominee is even selected. And the voters that stayed home last time had the same attitude as you. That's why the bastard in the whitehouse was elected to a second term. We need people that love this country and are willing to fight and lay it on the line for our future. People with defeatist attitudes, like yours, that claim to be realist are losers and bring nothing to the table. Instead of conceding in a public forum, why not try to pump up like minded voters to get out and fight. Not put out your crap and conceded defeat before the runners get in the blocks. If you are going to get involved and are truly a person that loves this country as you portray yourself to be, and not a liberal trying to discourage participation , change your attitude, pull up your pants and get in the fight! If not just ****!
I must say I do admire your passion. Who do you think, Jeb Bush aside, would be the best republican candidate to get elected as president? Honest question.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Carson is a good man but has made some gun comments over the years that I am uneasy with. Granted you will never agree with someone on everything but the gun issue is huge for me. I'm still waiting and watching. Trump has some balls and that's good. I like the F you if you don't like it honesty he has. If he was the choice I think he could pull a lot of indy and lbrtrn votes.
I would vote for D. Trump over Hillary any day of the week. It amazes me that a failed one-term Secretary of State is even the democratic front runner to begin with. Alot of people tend to think that Washington is broken. Washington is a well oiled machine built of lobbiest, special interest groups, and wealthy "career" politicians. Ben Carson is NOT a politician, which I think is his strongest quality.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Swordfish

No one has given up . except the republican party. how come the dems can run 1 maybe 2 candidates w/ one favorite who gets the backing of the whole party.
Where as the republican party as of yesterday has 16 candidates most w/o a chance in hell to be elected sniping at each other while all the dems have to do is focus on he top 2 or 3 and let the repubs take down the rest.
I am a staunch right wing libertarian . military veteran and oathkeeper . Surprised? In my close to 60 years on Gods earth i have seen presidents go from military veterans (most w/ some morals ) To law school graduated pretty boys that are more worried about the almighty dollar and how to get re elected than they are about you or me or the people of the USA.
the die was cast long ago to get control of the voting majority by getting them to be slaves to the new master. the government. right now they are about 50%. we saw it in both of the last 2 elections elections that they spread the fear that if we elect a republican that they will loose all there benefits. It worked then and it will work again as there more sheeple than there are of us that know what is going on and care enough to fight it. You can rally around and vote for who you want ( i know i will ) but as a student of politics IMHO the die has been cast and the nominees have already been decided. I hope and pray that i am wrong. But i haven't been in a long while.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Sand Trout

Honest answer, I don't have a favorite. I do have a few that I think should just get out before they spoil the well. Bush, Huckabee, Christie, Santorum, Jindal, and the biggest bozo Graham! I believe Huckabee, Christie, Santorum and Graham will be the biggest violators of RR's 11th commandment, while bush will sit by and let everyone else hammer each other. I believe Santorum and Christie did as much to hurt Romney as any democrat or media outlet. Neither should be considered as they didn't put it out there to get obama out. I like Dr Carson, Carley isn't afraid to have a cat fight with the Walker has beat the crap out of the dems and unions 3 or 4 times. Ted seems to be a true believer in the founding principles. Paul ?? Marco? Too young? Plus he **** himself with the imagination crap, I don't think he can dig out from that and be the nominee just yet, VP maybe? I'm just not sure yet. But I promise I will put what cash I can spare and do whatever I can to get one of these guys in. I would love to see these guys get together and do what's best for the country, not what's best for themselves. Maybe put together a cabinet, not just pick a running mate, let the country see the entire team and real policies and plans to get things back on track. They need to stay away from the imagination trap, just run on securing the border! Looks like Mr Trump hit a nerve with a big portion of the electorate with that? ,

Last edited by Bluechip; 07-11-2015 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
I would vote for D. Trump over Hillary any day of the week. It amazes me that a failed one-term Secretary of State is even the democratic front runner to begin with. Alot of people tend to think that Washington is broken. Washington is a well oiled machine built of lobbiest, special interest groups, and wealthy "career" politicians. Ben Carson is NOT a politician, which I think is his strongest quality.
This is true. The same was said about Hermain Cane and he got hamstringed. I think what scares both sides about DT is he doesn't need other peoples money. He doesn't need to ask for cash in return for favors if he wins. He can pay the bills on his own. Dc isn't used to someone that doesn't need to buy special interests.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Sand Trout

Wow phone call on my spelling already. Immigration not imagination. But I know all you guys knew what I meant, the friend that called me is a democrat. Been working on him a long time, but he comes from a long line of dems, so it's a real challenge. You go brother oath keeper. I pray a lot too. GOD bless America! Locked and loaded, steadfast and loyal.