SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-30-2017, 08:11 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,474

The most direct path, and the biggest effect to the NFL and it's spineless owners, is to stay away from the NFL stadiums. Want to see a RAPID and MAJOR CHANGE in their attitude? Watch what half full stadiums will do.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:40 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,124

First I always stand for the anthem in my livin room in a sports bar etc always. But after that its the game I care less what happens before or after the game its the game I am there to see. All you baws saying ya aint watching the game anymore cause of something that happens before it remind me of all the foolish people who claimed to leave the country if trump got elected. Did they?? I watch the game cause I like it Dont care much about what happ[ens before or after,
Old 09-30-2017, 09:02 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
First I always stand for the anthem in my livin room in a sports bar etc always. But after that its the game I care less what happens before or after the game its the game I am there to see. All you baws saying ya aint watching the game anymore cause of something that happens before it remind me of all the foolish people who claimed to leave the country if trump got elected. Did they?? I watch the game cause I like it Dont care much about what happ[ens before or after,
I usually don't care what people do either but when they live in this country and make millions to play a sport that they love then turn around and disrespect this country, it's flag and the men and woman who have died for them to have the freedom to make their millions, you damn right I care. And as far as comparing this to idiot celebrities threatening to leave the country if trump got elected is very foolish of you sir.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:44 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,124

Many Americans fought for the freedom for me to say what I think, you to say what you think, and those idiots to say what they think it dont effect the game and I am watching till it does.
Old 09-30-2017, 10:03 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
i usually don't care what people do either but when they live in this country and make millions to play a sport that they love then turn around and disrespect this country, it's flag and the men and woman who have died for them to have the freedom to make their millions, you damn right i care. And as far as comparing this to idiot celebrities threatening to leave the country if trump got elected is very foolish of you sir.
👍👍👍
Old 09-30-2017, 11:50 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
They've torn down Washington, Jefferson, Madison, etc?

You people have lost your minds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Ever heard of "Take em down NOLA"? They got Robert E Lee taken down as well as four others... Now they are going after President Andrew Jackson in Jackson square. Do you think Mitch Landrieu will give in? I do.

Also founder statues are being vandalized all across the country and pundits on CNN and MSNBC are calling for removal of Washington and Jefferson. Open your eyes man. They will harp and harp on this and it may take a couple years but they will get thier way.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:59 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 617

Military vet here, i honestly give a **** less about what these crooked cowardly politicians (both sides of the isle) or these pampered, spoiled, uneducated athletes think or do.. we are talking about millionaires in DC and millionaires in the stadiums.. i am at the point in my life where i know that i will never be a millionaire and to be frank.. dont really care to be.. i am comfortable. At the end of the day, people should realize that regardless of where these politicians and athletes stand, they have much more in common with eachother than they do with those of us who put them in the positions that they are in, the common american men and women who cast votes and tune in to these games are their lifeblood. Without us, they are nothing. I respect everyones opinion and stance as we are all entitled to express our thoughts and feelings so here is mine..in my past i have been to combat zones in foreign countries longing the opportunity to be at home or sitting in the dome or at tiger stadium cheering my teams on and will continue to do so...it is entertainment...a few butthurt politicians and players will not waiver how i feel. I served for everyone to have the opportunity to express themselves how they see fit no matter how outlandish, or childish some may view it. In the end, that is what makes our country so great and what seperates us from every other country in the world.
Old 09-30-2017, 04:06 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 792

If you want to see a very well written explanation of what is going on in the world today, read Dinesh D'Souza's new book "The Big Lie". He nails it.
Old 10-26-2017, 03:49 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

I just wish all them people that said if Trump won they were moving? What happened to that?
I will try and the link, cnn reported today that the Democrats/liberals. Are you going to hold a yell at at the sky for trumps winning one year anniversary of winning? These people have nothing better to do?
Old 10-26-2017, 10:26 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

NFL players are just like Hollywood actors. They are well paid puppets there on the stage for my entertainment. I watch for entertainment not to see or hear your political views. have not watched NFL going into my third year. Dance puppets dance.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:55 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljlolnl View Post
Military vet here, i honestly give a **** less about what these crooked cowardly politicians (both sides of the isle) or these pampered, spoiled, uneducated athletes think or do.. we are talking about millionaires in DC and millionaires in the stadiums.. i am at the point in my life where i know that i will never be a millionaire and to be frank.. dont really care to be.. i am comfortable. At the end of the day, people should realize that regardless of where these politicians and athletes stand, they have much more in common with eachother than they do with those of us who put them in the positions that they are in, the common american men and women who cast votes and tune in to these games are their lifeblood. Without us, they are nothing. I respect everyones opinion and stance as we are all entitled to express our thoughts and feelings so here is mine..in my past i have been to combat zones in foreign countries longing the opportunity to be at home or sitting in the dome or at tiger stadium cheering my teams on and will continue to do so...it is entertainment...a few butthurt politicians and players will not waiver how i feel. I served for everyone to have the opportunity to express themselves how they see fit no matter how outlandish, or childish some may view it. In the end, that is what makes our country so great and what seperates us from every other country in the world.
I respect this, and I respect you. Thank you for your service, your honest words, and reasonable thinking. Too few people understand those last 2 lines you wrote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk