SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 08-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur View Post
I am sooooooo sick and tired of the BS in our lives nowadays! I mean less face it - we are in bad times. We have to fight legal battles over fishing issues (snapper, water access, season dates, etc.) and no end is in sight. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves puking on the soil they fought far. We have wasteful spending on BS at ever turn, plus the leaders of these governmental agencies have lost all concept of "common sense".

Triple tail are what I consider an "incedental fish". I mean it's not like you can go out and target them on a regular basis. They are here on day and gone the next. Sure, I have had times where we found an acre of grass offshore which held hundreds, but I have seen it twice and I am 45. And a 18" minimum size limit..........really! Like the Mexican fisherman named "Pedro" in his Panga will release the same 17.5" TT he catches in Mexican waters after I release it in the GOM for being a half inch too short.

I am officially going on record here as the State of LA did with the NOAA snapper issue - "I am non-compliant"! Enough said! I catch a triple tail that I want to consume as a family as reward to a trip on the water, well then they will have to catch me! CCA needs to understand that the "John Q Public" is getting tired of this BS. I stopped feeding them money when the private access issue was going. Again, it goes down to people with big bucks having the right phone numbers to call when they want something on their agenda.

^^^^^ Right on Brother ^^^^^^^^

Vote for Pedro
Old 08-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Well said!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4
Old 08-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
I am sooooooo sick and tired of the BS in our lives nowadays! I mean less face it - we are in bad times. We have to fight legal battles over fishing issues (snapper, water access, season dates, etc.) and no end is in sight. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves puking on the soil they fought far. We have wasteful spending on BS at ever turn, plus the leaders of these governmental agencies have lost all concept of "common sense".

Triple tail are what I consider an "incedental fish". I mean it's not like you can go out and target them on a regular basis. They are here on day and gone the next. Sure, I have had times where we found an acre of grass offshore which held hundreds, but I have seen it twice and I am 45. And a 18" minimum size limit..........really! Like the Mexican fisherman named "Pedro" in his Panga will release the same 17.5" TT he catches in Mexican waters after I release it in the GOM for being a half inch too short.

I am officially going on record here as the State of LA did with the NOAA snapper issue - "I am non-compliant"! Enough said! I catch a triple tail that I want to consume as a family as reward to a trip on the water, well then they will have to catch me! CCA needs to understand that the "John Q Public" is getting tired of this BS. I stopped feeding them money when the private access issue was going. Again, it goes down to people with big bucks having the right phone numbers to call when they want something on their agenda.

And to add to your statement same goes with that stupid 2 over 25,26,inch trout..dont even know what it is but that was the stupidest law I ever heard added to a limit!!

Who the freak is going to measure a trout after its 12 inchs long??? Who cares if you keep 15 29inch trout??

CCA and others place a 15 trout limit on a estuary that can support a 30per person limit

But again right phone #s and money on pockets crosses out - research, science and biologist
Old 08-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Redfish

Cash: -239

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
So i guess we need a sheephead limit since we have a lot more Texans fishing our waters
No need.. We just want all your speckled trout an triple tail.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,455

An 18" triple tail is a big triple tail! Can't believe this BS.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,059

Can't believe it took this long for people to notice the corruption in the CCA. That's been going on for years.

BROWN FIN
Old 08-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Quote:

I am officially going on record here as the State of LA did with the NOAA snapper issue - "I am non-compliant"! Enough said! I catcha triple tail that I want to consume as a family as reward to a trip on the water, well then they will have to catch me! CCA needs to understand that the "John Q Public" is getting tired of this BS. I stopped feeding them money when the private access issue was going. Again, it goes down to people with big bucks having the right phone numbers to call when they want something on their agenda.
Right on right on
Old 08-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,686

Quote:

That's what I am talking about! I barely have enough money with gas prices these days. Do you really think I am going to throw back a 17.5" TT? Gonna put that filet knife to work! And BTW I am not by any means an "Outlaw".
Old 08-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWN FIN View Post
Can't believe it took this long for people to notice the corruption in the CCA. That's been going on for years.

BROWN FIN
They've seen their last dollar from me and I will tell everyone I know they are against fishermen.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Ling

Cash: 8,577

Would it take getting caught with over the limit or undersized tt and getting a ticket and plead not guilty and have a big blown out trial with no limit and no size supporters there to make a big hurrah!!!
Old 08-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 565

Honestly, how many fish do you really need? Are you seriously so hungry that 15 trout won't last you until you're next trip? If you know what you're doing enough to catch 15, chances are you get out there enough to replenish your supply plenty. As far as a triple tail limit goes, why not? Who cares what sort of evidence they have, all they want to do is ensure we have a lasting supply before the feds find a way to step in and screw us over like they did with snapper. After all, everyone here knows that fish isn't any good after you freeze it anyway.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Swordfish

I just want to see the data that states they're being over fished. That's all I'm asking. I wanna know how many people have caught what they would call a legal triple tail. I'm sure several of us have. But there's a lot that haven't.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by schol;[B
614068]Honestly, how many fish do you really need? [/B]Are you seriously so hungry that 15 trout won't last you until you're next trip? If you know what you're doing enough to catch 15, chances are you get out there enough to replenish your supply plenty. As far as a triple tail limit goes, why not? Who cares what sort of evidence they have, all they want to do is ensure we have a lasting supply before the feds find a way to step in and screw us over like they did with snapper. After all, everyone here knows that fish isn't any good after you freeze it anyway.
This right here is the problem. Spoken like a true democrat. "You don't need that"
Old 08-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,686

Quote:
Originally Posted by schol View Post
Honestly, how many fish do you really need? Are you seriously so hungry that 15 trout won't last you until you're next trip? If you know what you're doing enough to catch 15, chances are you get out there enough to replenish your supply plenty. As far as a triple tail limit goes, why not? Who cares what sort of evidence they have, all they want to do is ensure we have a lasting supply before the feds find a way to step in and screw us over like they did with snapper. After all, everyone here knows that fish isn't any good after you freeze it anyway.
Not everyone can go fishing every weekend. Some people only get a couple weekends a month and don't always catch fish. So yes, I do enjoy going somewhere that I can catch a 25 fish limit. And the funny thing is actually catch more trout at the places I can catch a 25 fish limit than the place with a 15 fish limit.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

Quote:
Wil, is that you?
Old 08-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Swordfish

Sick a d tired of people telling us what we need and don't need. U keep your 15 or 5. Ill keep every dam. One of em. I like having a freezer full of fish so I don't have to go bake in the sun and burn gas every time I wanna eat fish. GTFO wit that!
Old 08-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
This right here is the problem. Spoken like a true democrat. "You don't need that"
"Why do you need a 30 round magazine?"
Old 08-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Lmao please do not breed!!!
Old 08-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Lmao please do not breed!!!
That's the problem. They breed like rabbits.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,142

Quote:

Coming from someone that can't spell School.....