SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels, Electronics)

Fishing Equipment (Rods, Reels, Electronics) Post your fishing gear classified ads here, including fishing electronics (depth and fish finders, etc)

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 09:40 AM
Redfish

Cash: 1,097
Default GoPro 3+ Black Edition

I have a GoPro 3 Plus Black edition for sale including multiple accessories. The 3+ Black packs all the features needed to capture great video footage and high quality pictures. The 3+ Black is almost the exact same specs as the new Gopro 4 Silver, it films at the same Frames Per Second ratio at 1080, which is quality that most people use to film. The main difference between the two is the Gopro 4 Silver has a slightly higher FPS when recorded at 1440 and a LCD Screen, But lacks the $80 Smart Remote. The 3+ Black sells for $350(W/ Remote) and the 4 Silver sells for $400 (w/o Remote).

I have for sale, 1 Gopro 3+ Black Edition(MSRP $350) with GoPro Smart Remote, Custom Camouflage case, Gopro Battery Backpack (MSRP $50) and two Extra Batteries (MSRP $40). This is all you need to get out on the water and film for hours.

Thats a total of $480 worth of Filming Gear and I am willing to sell for $300. This Camera is in perfect condition and I don't want to sell it. The only reason I am, is because I recently acquired a Gopro 4 Black Edition and they changed the battery, etc on them. So I can use the funds from this camera to buy batteries, etc for my Gopro 4
Old 08-18-2015, 07:35 AM
Redfish

Cash: 1,097

sold
Closed Thread