SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Once all the "they removing the 2nd amendment from the connection dumb stuff is over with"

There will be a bunch of people with 2500-3k guns worth 750
Old 01-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Pretty soon it's going to be just like duck and goose leases, the only people that can afford to have fun with them will the ones that are loaded. You cant go have some fun tearing stuff up in the country at one dollar a round.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchspinner View Post
Got any more
If that was for me^^, sadly, no, I don't. My only mistake when I ordered 6 back in Nov, was not ordering 60!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Ling

Cash: 8,577

Check southeasttexas.com theyre selling 223 ammo for .75 a round in bulk
Old 01-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchspinner View Post
Check southeasttexas.com theyre selling 223 ammo for .75 a round in bulk
1 month ago, I was paying $.36 rd in thousand round settings.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Redfish

Cash: 615

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper3726 View Post
I understand how you feel, but this is the free enterprise system and if these people buying them are willing to pay the ridiculous amounts being asked then that's on them . You heard the saying... A Fool and his
money will soon depart
I agree. It's not like you're raising the price of something someone needs to live. I would consider an AR a luxury. I'm going to try to sell my AR for 4000 and if someone wants it that bad then that's their decision. They must feel its worth that price.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:27 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 768

I went to the show this morning and actually bought a pistol cheaper than I could find it anywhere eles with some accessories. Most guns were marked up maybe they just miss priced the one I got.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Redfish

Did you see any XDS's by chance. I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Springfield.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,545

Yep saw a Daniels defense going for 7000 and a smith and wesson mp15 for 10,000....no not typos
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
Yep saw a Daniels defense going for 7000 and a smith and wesson mp15 for 10,000....no not typos
are you kidding me?
Old 01-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

You once could buy a Haynie boat under 33k.... Now due to supply and demand same boat is 45k-55k
Old 01-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoEasy View Post
are you kidding me?
Nope
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Daniel Defense DDM4 V5 LW - $7,000.00
$7,000------Daniel Defense DDM4 V5 LW, comes with 500 rounds of .223, 3 magpul 30 round magizines, 1 42 rd pro mag magizine still in the original box, magpul MBUS front and rear flip sights and Magpul B.A.D. Lever. I'm also including the original hardcase and paper work. Lifetime warrenty by Daniel Defense Serious Buyers only and THE PRICE IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE. CASH ONLY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE PRICE, I DON'T CARE. THIS AR IS THE MERCADES BENZ OF AR'S. You are not going to find a better quality gun than Daniel Defense CONTACT: landrystudios@gmail.com Materials & Construction Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine will prove to be the benchmark in the industry. •Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point •Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps •Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ Lightweight Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated •Chamber: 5.56 NATO •Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor •Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key •Buffer: H Buffer •Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block •Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0 •Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock & Mil-Spec Receiver Extension •Magazine: MAGPUL 30 round PMag in Black •Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip •Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense low profile rail ladders •Case: Comes with Custom Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case •Weight(no sights): 6lb 5oz •Made in the USA! For more info on the rife check out danieldefense.com I would also recommend watching Daniel Defense's tourtue test of this rife on youtube, very impressive.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Entering A World of Pain

2012 smith & wesson m&p15 - $10,000.00
Ok I know I will have people look at this and say im nuts but this is what I want for it and if it dont go for the price then ok I will keep it I have a stock m&p 15 that will come with a leather wood 1x4power scope, one 30 round mag, a case, and alittle over 1000 rounds but this is y im selling it as is for so high once the ban goes in to affect if it passes and I have a feeling it will u will not be able to get one eve again because of the fact that it will not be able to be transfered between people nor threw dealers it will have to be regestered to u and only u threw nfa and once it is its yous for life. Once u pass away it will have to be turned in to the government so me being a level headed person and really thinking about this is y my price is where it is. Go look and read on nraila.org and really read it all its all in there and if u want to buy this gun then u can have it for what I want for it please text me at 504-554-7284 ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE
Old 01-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Copied from another site...not me lol
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
2012 smith & wesson m&p15 - $10,000.00
Ok I know I will have people look at this and say im nuts but this is what I want for it and if it dont go for the price then ok I will keep it I have a stock m&p 15 that will come with a leather wood 1x4power scope, one 30 round mag, a case, and alittle over 1000 rounds but this is y im selling it as is for so high once the ban goes in to affect if it passes and I have a feeling it will u will not be able to get one eve again because of the fact that it will not be able to be transfered between people nor threw dealers it will have to be regestered to u and only u threw nfa and once it is its yous for life. Once u pass away it will have to be turned in to the government so me being a level headed person and really thinking about this is y my price is where it is. Go look and read on nraila.org and really read it all its all in there and if u want to buy this gun then u can have it for what I want for it please text me at 504-554-7284 ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE

What a retard..... I just Text him and said a gun Ban is in affect tonight a mid night , you should jump your price to 25k

( waiting for reply )
Old 01-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

I lost it about Here ( once the ban goes in to affect if it passes )
Old 01-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
I bought an AR for 950 and Black Opp 30cal for 1450

I would like one more AR for my dad for fathers day but I'm going to wait for the (OMG the world is ending and I'm going to lose my guns phase )
Why did you wait so long to buy? Sounds like you jumped on the same wagon.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Leatherwood 1x 4 scopes are top notch....that's at least 7-8k right there
Old 01-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Why did you wait so long to buy? Sounds like you jumped on the same wagon.
I usually buy a shotgun every year and planned on buying and AR thisyear right before the dumbazz went on a shooting spree

Had my AR order before hand, got the Black Opp 30 cal after

And my next 3 guns will be over and under until I get a few of them