SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 06-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 572
Default Looking for a trip/charter.....

Hey gang, I'm making my annual work trip down to Lake Charles today and I have Sunday (6/11) off. Does anyone have an open slot on a charter they're looking to fill? Or does anyone have open seat that wants their gas tanks filled? I'm laid back and low maintenance. I've been out a few times with Mathgeek and we've slayed the bull reds around the outlet of the ship channel. Inshore or offshore. I'm game for whatever. My schedule isn't as light as previous years, so Sunday is my inly option.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Sand Trout

Quiet out there. Nothing?
Old 06-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

2017 Trip Information
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service LLC

Trip prices for 2017

1-2 Guests $550

3 Guests $600

4 Guests $750

Afternoon trips are $450 and start after 2pm

4 Guests afternoon trip $600

Gratuity is always welcome for our hard working guides

Lodging available
$200 up to 3 people and $50 for each additional guest up to 12 (per night)

Things you will need:

1) Louisiana saltwater fishing license
(Out of State customers
- can purchase out of state 3 day charter pass )
You may purchase your license over the telephone by calling 1-888-765-2602 or visit Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries website
http://wlf.louisiana.gov/licenses

2) We do supply rod and reels if needed (We have spin cast set ups for customers)
Feel free to use your own rod and reel if you would like to do so.

3) Fish cleaning is always free
- you will need an ice chest to carry your cleaned fish home in.

4) Sunscreen , sunglasses, hat, and possibly rain gear.

5) Food , snacks and drinks
(All our boats will supply bottled water)

6) We ask if you have a child coming on a trip under 16 years age to let us know their weight so we can provide a correct fitting life jacket.

7) All trips will require a deposit of 50% at time of booking.

* If trip is canceled due to weather we will try to book another date.

* We will refund all deposits with company check for trips canceled due to weather and we are unable to re schedule a new date.

Cancellation Policy:

A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. We do accept VISA, MasterCard, business or personal checks.
Please Note: A convenience fee of 3% will be added for all credit card payments. All deposit checks must be received within 10 days of booking. We require 15 days advance notice to cancel or to reschedule all boats and accommodations that you have booked. Deposits may be applied to a future trip or refunded by a company check issued to original payee. A $25 credit card fee will be assessed on all credit cards charges that call for a refund. Less than 15 days notice of cancellations will forfeit your deposit. If we cancel you due to unsafe weather conditions you will be asked to reschedule as soon as possible. All no shows will forfeit deposit.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:58 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,020

Put together a crew and go with W or Hackberry Rod and Gun.. I bet if you call Buddy Oakes at HRG he'd figure a way .... those guys are 'can do' sort of guys. He'll give it a shot for sure. That said, it's hard to ask a guide to slide you into an open slot with a crew that's already known each other.. no one knows how that extra person is going to fit in with their crew... that's not about you or anything.. it's just a people thing. It can be awkward, and sometimes with the right people there's a match. Not as bad when it's just one other guy .. but there is always a risk. I'd recommend putting a crew together and then splitting it 4 ways.. it's not too bad really. Another option is going to hit the Holly Beach rocks if you can't find a crew.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:49 PM
Sand Trout

Thanks for the replies and advice. I grabbed a guide from Calcasieu Elite Guide Services, since they replied. Didn't wanna spend that much, but you only live once. Limited out and had a great time. Great fellas. I'll be back same dates for the next three years, so I'll plan better. The contracts weren't finalized until three weeks ago.