SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 09-02-2014, 07:34 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 610
Default Duck Lease $5000.00

Duck blinds for lease in Hope Dale, LA. The land is located approximately 10mins from old Pips Place (public launch) or Dudenhefer's boat launch.

Lease is for one of four blinds on the 203 acres near the Twin Pipeline Canal west of Hopedale Lagoon. One Blind Lease is for 1-4 hunters only. Although there are existing blinds on the property, I cannot guarantee what shape they are in. Otherwise, you will have to build your own blind.

All owner's rights pass to leasee and allow for full run of the ENTIRE 203 acres of the property to build your blind. ONLY ONE BLIND PER GROUP! Leasee assumes full responsibility and safety liability for his or her hunters. Please keep in mind that there will be other hunters on the property and safety is your number one priority.

***NO GUIDES OR BLINDS PROVIDED***

Tons of ponds that can be accessed by outboard, mud boat, pirogue or air boat.

Examples of game taken on the property:
Grey Ducks, Green-Wing Teal, Blue Wing Teal, Pooldoo, Dogree, Widgeon, SpoonBill, Mallard, CanvasBack, Pintail and Wood Ducks. Rabbits, deer, wild boar, marsh hens, nutrea, muskrats and gators have also been taken on the property.

Prime red-fishing during the summer and winter months. Prime Speckle Trout fishing in Hopedale Lagoon and Lake Ameda during the winter months. BLAST and CAST... hunt in the morning and fish in the afternoon!

The lease term is for the 2014-2015 duck/goose season and $5000.00 is due before access to the property will be granted. You will also be required to sign a contract at my attorney's office and keep the notarized copy on you while utilizing the land. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via email or cell. (504) 247-5111
Old 09-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

IS THIS THE SAME LAND YOU SPEAK OF????????

Duck land for sale in Hope Dale, LA. The land is located approximately 10mins from old Pips Place (public launch) or Dudenhefer's boat launch.

Sale is for an UNDIVIDED 1/35 share of 203 acres near the Twin Pipeline Canal west of Hopedale Lagoon. WHICH MEANS THERE ARE 10 OTHER OWNERS OF THE PROPERTY THAT ALL OWN AN UNDIVIDED INTEREST OF THE PROPERTY.

If purchased, any 'stake' or section of land that you would like to hunt/trap solely by yourself would need to be negotiated with the other owners. There are usually only 1-2 hunters on the entire property every year as the majority of the owners are elderly. Taxation would also need to be discussed with the other owners.

All owner's rights pass to purchaser and allow for full run of the ENTIRE 203 acres of the property. No guides will be provided.

Tons of ponds that can be accessed by outboard, mud boat, pirogue or air boat.

Examples of game taken on the property:
Grey Ducks, Green-Wing Teal, Blue Wing Teal, Pooldoo, Dogree, Widgeon, SpoonBill, Mallard, CanvasBack, Pintail and Wood Ducks. Rabbits, deer, wild boar, marsh hens, nutrea, muskrats and gators have also been taken on the property.

Prime red-fishing during the summer and winter months. Prime Speckle Trout fishing in Hopedale Lagoon and Lake Ameda during the winter months. BLAST and CAST... hunt in the morning and fish in the afternoon!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via email or cell. (504) 247-5111

***SELLING FOR $100,000obo***

Land is described as such and can be verified with the Louisiana Dept. of Wildlife and Fisheries: LOTS M AND N, Section 28, 29 and 33, Township 14 South, Range 15 East, Swift Tract; containing in the aggregate 202.2 acres - according to map of the property of the Delacroix Corporation in St. Bernard and Plaquemines Parishes, Louisiana, compiled from United States Govt. field notes and survey plats. (A map can be purchased from LDW&F or Tax Assessor's Office - LA TS 14S R15E; SEC:28,29,33; LOTS:M&N)
Old 09-02-2014, 07:42 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

I'll give you $500... and thats a stretch
Old 09-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Managing cash
Old 09-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Man this is sounding more and more legit every time he changes his mind lol
Old 09-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
and his screen name
Old 09-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post

Lots of Cajuns in Chalmette
Old 09-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Sand Trout

you damn right I can lease the land. I own a share and have done it for the past 10 years. I figured since no one wanted to buy a share in to someone else's property, I would go back to leasing it. Stop trolling...
Old 09-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Sand Trout

by the way this screen name has been active since 2012, I had to locate the email used.

Thanks again for your continued cooperation and assistance.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Sand Trout

BTW meaux fishing and Top Dawg check meaux fishing's post back in 2012 asking for a duck lease and I commented to it way back then with the SAME land. It went up for a two year lease then just like it will this time. The only reason the previous leasee was not invited back is because he was caught poaching gators.

Once again keep bumping my post guys...I appreciate it.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Yea, cant wait to go hunt that land with all the other leasees that the other land owners are charging to hunt there too. sounds like private public land.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
Yea, cant wait to go hunt that land with all the other leasees that the other land owners are charging to hunt there too. sounds like private public land.
Dude your good! As long as you can bounce da hen it don't matter who or how many ppl hunt around u! They flip flop to get in to your pond! Pm me or goooh for details, I taught him how to do it on his lunch break the other day! He went home after work and started mimicking what I showed him and he said miscobies and hybrids were in his face like braid sporters throwing lunkers...

"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
Old 09-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizzle View Post
Dude your good! As long as you can bounce da hen it don't matter who or how many ppl hunt around u! They flip flop to get in to your pond! Pm me or goooh for details, I taught him how to do it on his lunch break the other day! He went home after work and started mimicking what I showed him and he said miscobies and hybrids were in his face like braid sporters throwing lunkers...

"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"

Had em paper platin in the parking lot of Billeauds
Old 09-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,970

Is this a joke?
Old 09-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by specksNdaSURF View Post
Is this a joke?