SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 12-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Redfish

Cash: 7,058
Default Dularge Weekly Fishing Report

It has been a busy December with the speckled trout and bass dominating our catches down in Dularge. The first week of December was filled with limits of trout then the warm weather we just had seems to have scattered the trout. Since the front the fish just have not been stacked up like they were. We are still having good catches but are having to work harder to put together a full box. Nothing like the first week of every cast action. The bass however are stacked up and when you get into them it is basically every cast. They are deep in the marshes of upper Dularge. Soon the trout will return to their regular winter pattern and stack up in the narrow bayous and deep holes of upper and lower Dularge. We are using nothing but plastic as we aren't able to obtain live bait down here. Chicken on a chain has been the predominant color with pearl running a close second. I am using a new lure made by www.reflexionswimbaits.com called the "Lil Bammer". It has extreme action and is scented with shellfish oil. I also have a new Duce rod that I am extremely pleased with. 7' medium light spiral wrapped. I'm also using Berkley Nanofil 17lb test to add an extra layer of sensitivity. The bites we get this time of year are so subtle that you must prepare for the slightest touch. Go gettum!!!

Capt. Rob Dupont
Impulse Fishing Charters
www.impulsefishingcharters.com
www.facebook.com/impulsefishing
Old 12-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,710

Awesome
Old 12-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,577

Wow!