SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

View Poll Results: Should Louisiana Legalize Drugs?
Marijuana only, and only for adults. Still a felony to provide to minors. 26 48.15%
Marijuana only for adults, reduced penalties for access to minors. 5 9.26%
Legalize all drugs for consenting adults. 6 11.11%
No changes to current Louisiana drugs laws. 15 27.78%
Reduce penalty for first time marijuana users: no jail time. 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
I dont drink and drive ( have I in the past) yes, never caught or DWI

You never drink beer in your boat?
Old 08-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

Quote:
Pot = sensitive people drug!!

Lmao!!!! Just dont do it or sell it to kids and you have nothing to worry about??

I for the life of me, will never understand why a person (grown adult) would want to support the legalization of drugs

Never thought in my lifetime this would even be a topic of discussion. I never used a drug in my life and never plan on it. I live a very successful life with out it.

Maybe to help their parent not die of self imposed starvation from alzheimers....

Nah... couldn't be that... i'm just a pothead stoner who can't form a complete sentence..

wait.

didn't i say in an earlier post that i don't use the stuff.. Heck i barely ever even drink a beer.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm just an oversensitive stoner DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE********>

I mean really there needs to be a new good stoner movie.. we really need to get some new stoner related catch phrases... Dude, and Stoner, and MAN... have seen far to much use in this function.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
You never drink beer in your boat?

Of course not you silly pilgrim! and even if he did... don't you know thats not a drug?

Last edited by AceArcher; 08-18-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:

Lmao!!!! Just dont do it or sell it to kids and you have nothing to worry about??

I for the life of me, will never understand why a person (grown adult) would want to support the legalization of drugs

Never thought in my lifetime this would even be a topic of discussion. I never used a drug in my life and never plan on it. I live a very successful life with out it.
Are you aware that alcohol, nicotine and caffeine are drugs?

This isn't a discussion about making it legal to sell heroin and crack at Walgreens (although adderall is legal and prescribed to children, and it's basically meth), it's about legalizing an herb that is harmless compared to the 8 oz lime a Rita's you love so much.

I never thought that so many grown men could be scare into thinking that something is so harmful, yet they have little evidence to prove it and turn a blind eye to the drugs they love so dearly - talk about embarrassing.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:

Here's an idea... let me respond to this the way that MG would if he were to disagree with you W.

The reasons "W" that you can't for the life of you "comprehend" why a grown adult would want to legalize weed.

#1 You are sorely lacking in the critical thinking skills and analytic abilities needed to review studies published in various scientific and medical journals.

#2 If you been educated at Princeton, Harvard and Yale like I and the good wife have been. Those curriculae's first order of business would have been to relieve you of your "short man" syndrome, and your mind would have then been able to accept some small portion of what I have learned and know to be unimpeachable fact.

#3 Additionally although i do know that you took some time to reference some very valid studies on this matter, I don't think they merit any discussion by someone as obviously intelligent as myself.

please note that my Alter / Ego MissAimsSmallMissesSmall also agrees with me in every thing i do and say, She's is not quite as intelligent as me, however she is much more brilliant than any of you.

So go eat some cake "W" , do let the knowledgeable folks continue this discussion.

Oh and forgot to mention;

#4 As is said in the good book Thisisn'tapplicabletothisdiscussionicles 19:12 and god spoke and he said "You shall not listen to anyone other than Mathgeek, and of course his Harvard Educated wife!"

Last edited by AceArcher; 08-18-2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: forgot the god part
Old 08-18-2013, 04:07 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Would you want a guy in your company smoking weed? Would you allow him to smoke weed? Would you trust his judgment skills? ( Hey Dude whats up)

LMAO, im old school i guess and dont think weed should be legal in any aspect of the term!!
Old 08-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Would you want a guy in your company smoking weed? Would you allow him to smoke weed? Would you trust his judgment skills? ( Hey Dude whats up)

LMAO, im old school i guess and dont think weed should be legal in any aspect of the term!!
Newsflash... probably half the guys in your company do smoke weed, in addition half of the other half are probably abusing medically prescribed opitates.. .... but they are like.... well sorta really safe duuuuude...

in retrospect the percentages are probably reversed.. prob half are on prescribed opiates, and half of the other half are dope fiends who live such henious lives... you have not even figured out that they smoke occassionally.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:

Would you trust your company if anyone drank alcohol or pops pills?
Old 08-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Great White

Old 08-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceArcher View Post
Newsflash... probably half the guys in your company do smoke weed, in addition half of the other half are probably abusing medically prescribed opitates.. .... but they are like.... well sorta really safe duuuuude...

in retrospect the percentages are probably reversed.. prob half are on prescribed opiates, and half of the other half are dope fiends who live such henious lives... you have not even figured out that they smoke occassionally.
I would say Zero at my company is on weed!!! If they are they must get by DOT drug test plus hair samples

And im sure there is no magic pill to get past that!!
Old 08-18-2013, 04:56 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

No but there is a magic shampoo.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:08 PM
Ling

Quote:
I would say Zero at my company is on weed!!! If they are they must get by DOT drug test plus hair samples

And im sure there is no magic pill to get past that!!

Bwahahahahaha! What fantasy world do you live in

And NO ONE iin the oilfield smokes weed or meth

and why didn't you answer the question about drinking on your boat? Its just as illegal
Old 08-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Im sure every one of you would love to see your daughters (or sons) doing this
Old 08-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Ling

W, do you ever drink beer on your boat?
Old 08-18-2013, 05:19 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Bwahahahahaha! What fantasy world do you live in

And NO ONE iin the oilfield smokes weed or meth

and why didn't you answer the question about drinking on your boat? Its just as illegal

1st off my company don't cover the "oil field"

And we have a real strict drug policy and we have had guys in passed caught but I put my career on it...your not getting passed our drug screens
So next question?

I dont drink in my boat at all

100 of people will tell you they never ever seen me drinking and driving a boat!!! Never

Next Question??
Old 08-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:

Im sure every one of you would love to see your daughters (or sons) doing this
OMG young girls made the unbelievably bad decision of smoking something not as harmful as alcohol,cigarrettes, or possibly toothpaste.

It's such a shame that they are destined now to become meth addicts, whores, and generally shameful people. It's just to bad that they won't be able to form a coherent thought anymore. If only we could do something about it like legalize the product, regulate it, Thereby taking the money out of the black market which provides it to underage girls.... ahhhhh if only if only we could do that... but alas those things are impossibru!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg o80ji.jpg (98.8 KB, 40 views)
Old 08-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceArcher View Post
OMG young girls made the unbelievably bad decision of smoking something not as harmful as alcohol,cigarrettes, or possibly toothpaste.

It's such a shame that they are destined now to become meth addicts, whores, and generally shameful people. It's just to bad that they won't be able to form a coherent thought anymore. If only we could do something about it like legalize the product, regulate it, Thereby taking the money out of the black market which provides it to underage girls.... ahhhhh if only if only we could do that... but alas those things are impossibru!!!!
WoW Parent of the year=^

Rather see kids smoke weed than drink beer!! You need a great Adult Parent award!!!
Old 08-18-2013, 05:34 PM
Flounder

Cash: 597

I have an idea! Let's register all of the drug users like sex offenders. It would be voluntary. Registrants would give up the right to vote, own guns, social security and medicaid, food stamps and any other public assistance. They don't need drivers licences and they are intelligible for treatment at Emergency Rooms unless they have their own privately owned insurance. Emergency respondents would be allowed to refuse them service. They would also be required to purchase their own liability insurance to be employed in any manner. In exchange they get complete immunity from any drug prosecution ever and free drugs supplied by the guvmet. Anyone currently in prison on drug charges could get out by registering. Failure to maintain a registration status once started would make the registrant subject to be hunted down for a bounty. Commission of any crime while a registrant (including failure to register) would be a mandatory capital sentence, and registrants would waive their constitutional rights to a jury trial. All trials and execution of sentence would be carried out by tribunal within thirty days of arrest. Anyone requesting commutation of a capital sentence could automatically receive such commutation by forfeiting US citizenship. They would then be "contracted" out to other countries as laborers, etc. The drug problem in this country would solve itself in ninety days.

This is a big government solution and I am in no way serious about it but I wonder how many drug addicts would sign right up?
Old 08-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Great White

Quote:
WoW Parent of the year=^

Rather see kids smoke weed than drink beer!! You need a great Adult Parent award!!!
You realize alcohol is a drug right? And the comment about drinking in your boat is BS. I remember a report you posted a while back. Said you got your limit or trout now you were working on your limit of these...and you had a pic of a salty grub on a jighead hooked to a miller light can.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgsquatch View Post
I have an idea! Let's register all of the drug users like sex offenders. It would be voluntary. Registrants would give up the right to vote, own guns, social security and medicaid, food stamps and any other public assistance. They don't need drivers licences and they are intelligible for treatment at Emergency Rooms unless they have their own privately owned insurance. Emergency respondents would be allowed to refuse them service. They would also be required to purchase their own liability insurance to be employed in any manner. In exchange they get complete immunity from any drug prosecution ever and free drugs supplied by the guvmet. Anyone currently in prison on drug charges could get out by registering. Failure to maintain a registration status once started would make the registrant subject to be hunted down for a bounty. Commission of any crime while a registrant (including failure to register) would be a mandatory capital sentence, and registrants would waive their constitutional rights to a jury trial. All trials and execution of sentence would be carried out by tribunal within thirty days of arrest. Anyone requesting commutation of a capital sentence could automatically receive such commutation by forfeiting US citizenship. They would then be "contracted" out to other countries as laborers, etc. The drug problem in this country would solve itself in ninety days.

This is a big government solution and I am in no way serious about it but I wonder how many drug addicts would sign right up?
Do ut fir alcohol too... Oh, wait. That might impact you, never mind.