SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 01-19-2014, 01:49 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829
Default Good Job WL&F

Friend on FB Tony( is a member here) posted this pick and text me that 12 tickets that he knew of were given out today!

All fishing beyond the warning signs @ grand weir and im sure more were given at Lambert

Great work by our WL&F
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facebook-20140119-124827.jpg (52.4 KB, 1958 views)
Old 01-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Flounder

Cash: 551

I tried to warn them
Old 01-19-2014, 02:27 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Said they had people on the bank!! LMAO idiots

All for a trash old red drum that are infested all over the lake, we caught 70 just trying to trout fish yesterday had our 10 on 1 reef we pulled up to in 20 mins

About a $300 fine per person
Old 01-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,087

I seen that it was hilarious had like 6 people in each boat too
Old 01-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Redfish @ weirs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facebook-20130524-224546.jpg (37.6 KB, 1933 views)
Old 01-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

I have never fished there . Can you get close enough to catch fish w/o going past the signs? or is it, i have to be in THE SPOT!
Old 01-19-2014, 04:15 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,216

Last time I fished right there, two guys pulled up in a small offshore boat right as we were getting set. They hit the rocks (fiberglass) like they were pulling up on a sand bar, and the "deckhand" held the anchor with a puzzled look like he was thinking "we aren't going anywhere, but I should put this out just in case". Then, he chunked the anchor out onto the rocks.

I laughed so hard, cranked up and left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I have never fished there . Can you get close enough to catch fish w/o going past the signs? or is it, i have to be in THE SPOT!
You can catch outside the signs of u know how to fish it, but when you have 20 boats on a 4 boat area you start getting people pasted the sign!!

Unreal sometimes what people will do for a red fish, you can go to the old jetties and catch the same amout of fish
Old 01-19-2014, 05:21 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,216

How long do the reds stay thick like this in the lake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSI View Post
I tried to warn them
ummm, help me out here, I don't know the area so why is there a restricted zone and whats the purpose? whats the violation?
Old 01-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
ummm, help me out here, I don't know the area so why is there a restricted zone and whats the purpose? whats the violation?
Its a safety zone and also a boat bay right of way! Its marked with big azz sign

No Fishing beyond this SIGN
Old 01-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Its a safety zone and also a boat bay right of way! Its marked with big azz sign

No Fishing beyond this SIGN
ok so its a navigation hazard and right of way thing? I didn't know why the area was restricted like that

is it just a boating issue or is all fishing restricted there including from bank?
Old 01-20-2014, 07:43 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Friend on FB Tony( is a member here) posted this pick and text me that 12 tickets that he knew of were given out today!

All fishing beyond the warning signs @ grand weir and im sure more were given at Lambert

Great work by our WL&F
Another perfect example of the government trying to bring the white man down. They always be hating when we just trying to fish. They don't like us because we be fishing and doing our own thing.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:59 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
Another perfect example of the government trying to bring the white man down. They always be hating when we just trying to fish. They don't like us because we be fishing and doing our own thing.

Obama bin did dat
Old 01-24-2014, 08:59 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 443

Sure looks like that picture was taken directly North of the people that got 'popped' which would also put the photographer in the "No Fishing Zone". I wonder if he got a ticket or if him and that 'jam-up' game warden were podnas. This picture must have been taken by the same type of person that post their life long lame a** stories on salty cajun and facebook. In all actuality they are the piss poor people with no back bone, live on the gossip and support the hypocrite way of life....so all you lame individuals that feed on peoples misfortunes or even sometimes short lived mistakes..... you all will find yourselves sunken in the very own toilet you sit on.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:07 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by moutonjon View Post
Sure looks like that picture was taken directly North of the people that got 'popped' which would also put the photographer in the "No Fishing Zone". I wonder if he got a ticket or if him and that 'jam-up' game warden were podnas. This picture must have been taken by the same type of person that post their life long lame a** stories on salty cajun and facebook. In all actuality they are the piss poor people with no back bone, live on the gossip and support the hypocrite way of life....so all you lame individuals that feed on peoples misfortunes or even sometimes short lived mistakes..... you all will find yourselves sunken in the very own toilet you sit on.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:11 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
great first post
Old 01-24-2014, 09:16 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 8,726

Quote:
On a first post?????

Heck of a way to come aboard!
Old 01-24-2014, 10:26 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

WOW
Old 01-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211
Default .

Quote: