SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:35 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

haha that sucks, but yeah I think that happens to just about everyone. The WORST thing I ever heard happen was to my friend. It was during the summer, and he had just cleaned some fish, and he dumps them at work, well instead of just throwing the bag on top his trunk as he usually does, he had put them in his trunk (think he had somewhere a little further to go first) well he forgot about them until 3-4 days later.... I can't imagine the rank his trunk smelled like.

He brought it to a detail shop, and told them nothing about the fish in the trunk... pretty messed up but pretty funny too lol
Old 05-11-2015, 07:44 AM
Redfish

Cash: 689

when I was a kid, i killed a bunch of blackbirds with my pellet gun and kept them to clean.... well it had 3 pouches that strapped around my waist, i only managed to take the birds out of 2 pockets when I returned home..... put the bag under my bed.... a week or so later we're looking for what might have died....... FOUND THEM! awful smell and also an awful as kicking by my dad lol
Old 05-11-2015, 07:50 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

LMBO^
Old 05-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,571

Had one when my kids were very young. My wife being a "yankee" couldn't understand why to hang your butt over the side to take a number 2. Well, in my infinite wisdom, deciding not to fight that fight, I lost the war!

My oldest which was about 5, uses the 5 gallon bucket with a plastic grocery bag wrapped around the lid. After he finishes, mom looks at me and ask what to do with it. I told her to seal it and put it with the garbage which is a designated hatch.

Well, if you knew my wife and her ability to put things where they don't belong, it ended up in another hatch.

Needless to say, I sent it out for detailing before my next fishing trip!
Old 05-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,486

Several years ago I whacked a bunch of trout and a few reds in December. Had to bring them to the house (Uptown NOLA) instead of cutting them at the camp for some reason. Proceeded to do so, but was out of garbage bags to dispose the carcasses with. Put them in an old 48 quart ice chest while I made a bag run, leaving a 1/3 full small bag of ice so the bottom wouldn't get too nasty.

Got caught up doing something and forgot about the whole thing. Mardi Gras rolls around two months later, we're having people over for parades, need all available coolers. The soup that presented itself when I opened that lid would bring anyone to religion.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

I messed up and married a stripper
Old 05-12-2015, 08:57 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,245

We left 2 black fin tuna on a buddies boat one time ant that was bad.

How many of yall have dragged battery chargers down the road. I know I lost 2 before the on board chargers came out.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightwindow View Post
Several years ago I whacked a bunch of trout and a few reds in December. Had to bring them to the house (Uptown NOLA) instead of cutting them at the camp for some reason. Proceeded to do so, but was out of garbage bags to dispose the carcasses with. Put them in an old 48 quart ice chest while I made a bag run, leaving a 1/3 full small bag of ice so the bottom wouldn't get too nasty.

Got caught up doing something and forgot about the whole thing. Mardi Gras rolls around two months later, we're having people over for parades, need all available coolers. The soup that presented itself when I opened that lid would bring anyone to religion.
I have done that too. Oh that's not good. Drad the ice chest into the woods as far as possible. Open the lid, kick it over and run like hell. Come back in a month or two and get the ice chest.
Old 05-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Redfish

Cash: 837
Headknocker

I took my sick (cancer) dad crabbing once and had turkey necks in a five gallon bucket. Accidentally left the bucket in the back floorboard of my crewcab F250. Had a company car so didn't drive my truck for about 5 days. Oh My that was THE worst smell ever. I cleaned leather seats, shampoo'd carpet and still had to leave windows open for about a week. Odor finally went away.
Old 05-23-2015, 12:13 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,414

Quote:
Originally Posted by latravcha View Post
We left 2 black fin tuna on a buddies boat one time ant that was bad.

How many of yall have dragged battery chargers down the road. I know I lost 2 before the on board chargers came out.
None put have drug an extension cord or 2.