SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-22-2015, 11:40 AM
Redfish

Cash: 828
Default Boat registration

What should I do? My current registration expired 5/7/15..I was checked on the 12th so thats when I found out it was expired, didn't get a ticket just a warning was issued. To make along story short I have been trying to get my boat updated, somehow when wildlife and fisheries issue my registration for 2015 they didn't collect all the fees, hence I didnt get a renew notice, send the a check to clear up the fee on the 13th. Finally got in touch with a live person at wildlife and fisheries registration office..she told me they are a month behind so they can't update the system so I can pay to get my boat current. If I go out this weekend and get checked again, what's going to happen? I get a ticket?
Old 05-22-2015, 01:16 PM
Redfish

Cash: 893

Go to the office and pay in person. That's the only way I deal with wildlife and fisheries now. They lost the original paperwork i mailed to them for a boat i purchased a few years ago and now i go to their office and renew everything.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:17 PM
Redfish

Cash: 893

It'll give yourself an excuse to take your significant other to Texas De Brazil.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:56 PM
Flounder

Cash: 310

I just got my renew notice in mail last month...called the number, paid with bank card, got info and stickers(for the boat) in a week thru regular mail....that simple....

once a few yrs back I never received a renew notice but I knew when my reg was going to expire so I got online and renewed myself....still was easy and printed paid copy of new reg and kept on boat till regular stuff came in the mail....hope this helps
Old 05-22-2015, 03:23 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,212

I just bought a new boat and live in Lake Charles. I just went to BR and took care of it. Its not that far of a drive from Lafayette especially. I was in and out of there in no time.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:35 PM
Redfish

Cash: 828

It is when I have work 6 days a week.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:53 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,414

I just renewed mine online and the sticker was here in less than a week. I now do all my licenses online and save a copy on my phone for back up.