SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 07-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavocat View Post
It is amazing how the point of this thread was lost. W simply commented that they should have planned the location of the reef better and everyone went off that he was whining. I agree it should have been placed elsewhere and now we all deal with it. For this to have turned into bashing the guides who post on here is ridiculous. Kade certainly did not deserve it. I have fished with him and he is as nice a guy you can meet. I have not fished with Jared but his rep is great and he has shared more info than most guides would do. The problem with forums and email and testing is that it is too easy to post crap cause you don't have to face the people you post about. I have fished with W and will do it again. Let's all get back to what this forum is about, sharing info about the thing we love to do, fish!
Bingo.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Salty you have zero business even discussing something about our lake....all you do is try to start crap and get people to bite on your ignorant comments (looking for attention)

Really you have not fished in years so this discussion has nothing in it for you at all

So unless we are talking about
Painting baits
Smoking
OU football
Or senior citizen discounts

Butt out
Old 07-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Salty you have zero business even discussing something about our lake....all you do is try to start crap and get people to bite on your ignorant comments (looking for attention)

Really you have not fished in years so this discussion has nothing in it for you at all

So unless we are talking about
Painting baits
Smoking
OU football
Or senior citizen discounts

Butt out

You have no license to charter, so, you have no business in a discussion about guides.

"Butt out"
Old 07-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post

You have no license to charter, so, you have no business in a discussion about guides.

"Butt out"

You have proof of that..because I would place a 5 year ban from the site if you want me to make you look like a fool
Old 07-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
You have proof of that..because I would place a 5 year ban from the site if you want me to make you look like a fool
Hey man, I've looked like a fool before. Geaux for it!!!!
Old 07-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Hey man, I've looked like a fool before. Geaux for it!!!!
Great so I should XSpeck you in the a.m.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 813

good lord...this board never fails to amaze.

CCA asked Big Lake Guide Service, Calcasieu Charters, HR&G, and Contraband Charters for their reef location preferences. We then submitted those sites to LDWF. LDWF chose that spot because it was one of the deeper spots in the lake and we were using crushed concrete for this reef and they were worried about motors and running aground. We then asked all mentioned charter services above if they liked that spot and all agreed they did. 3 of the 4 originally mentioned it in the first round of meetings.

Can't help people run right through it. People run right through Commissary and Basket on Wier Super Hwy. People run right through Turners, Long Point, WashOut, and Super Cut, etc when cutting through lake and channel. People will always run through them.

Last edited by cmdrost; 07-08-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrost View Post
good lord...this board never fails to amaze.

CCA asked Big Lake Guide Service, Calcasieu Charters, HR&G, and Contraband Charters for their reef location preferences. We then submitted those sites to LDWF. LDWF chose that spot because it was one of the deeper spots in the lake and we were using crushed concrete for this reef and they were worried about motors and running aground. We then asked all mentioned charter services above if they liked that spot and all agreed they did. 3 of the 4 originally mentioned it in the first round of meetings.

Can't help people run right through it. People run right through Commissary and Basket on Wier Super Hwy. People run right through Turners, Long Point, WashOut, and Super Cut, etc when cutting through lake and channel. People will always run through them.
Good explanation.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,190

Quote:
Good explanation.
Yes it was, nice job.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,316

Quote:
Good explanation.
Thank you Chas
Old 07-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,545

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrost View Post
good lord...one person never fails to amaze.

fixed it
Old 07-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,486

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
fixed it
You most certainly did!
Old 07-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 619

While this "discussion" continues I'm gonna go fishin. And don't worry b/c before long big lake will be added to one of the Great Lakes.. Coastal erosion will take care of that. The need to protect shoreline and those nice little islands we used to fish. That rock for that reef should of been used to protect shoreline. Nine mile is rapidly fading, the Wash Outs nice island that used to be a very nice size is now reduced to a patch of grass. I'm sure many of y'all can remember the island at the north cut of west cove. It was a trout Mecca. Now not a trace of it remains. Just my two cents. Haters welcome
Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 696

This the location?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brad-V...41837752502423
Old 07-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Redfish

Cash: 1,188

TWICE i HAVE HAD GIDES MAKE VERY DANGEROUS MANEUVERS IN FRONT OF ME WHILE i WAS IDLING IN CANALS..(WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO IDLE, NEAR HACKBERRY) THEY WERE AT FULL SPEED..SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME...KINDA HARD TO RESPECT EM AFTER THAT...AND HAVE HAD THEM COME IN ON MY WHILE FISHING AND ACT AS IF I AM NOT THERE...IF U DO THAT TO THEM YOU WILL BE SCOLDED
Old 07-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunken clam View Post
TWICE i HAVE HAD GIDES MAKE VERY DANGEROUS MANEUVERS IN FRONT OF ME WHILE i WAS IDLING IN CANALS..(WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO IDLE, NEAR HACKBERRY) THEY WERE AT FULL SPEED..SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME...KINDA HARD TO RESPECT EM AFTER THAT...AND HAVE HAD THEM COME IN ON MY WHILE FISHING AND ACT AS IF I AM NOT THERE...IF U DO THAT TO THEM YOU WILL BE SCOLDED

x2
some , NOT ALL, have little respect for "regular fishermen.
this is in no way a shot a guides, just an observation.

18 wheelers are the same.... most are good & respectful..... some think they own the roads.