SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 01:51 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,457

X2 on that Mag!!
Old 03-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Flounder

Cash: 674

These rod's cost more than my
boat,motor and trailors worth!
Old 03-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,544

Could someone photoshop james brown with a rod please....
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 03-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
Did you call
Old 03-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

man i just opened this thread up because i had to see what 4 pages about a kistler rod was about and sure enough its a keeper
Old 03-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

Quote:
Longside where are you......
Old 03-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg james_brown.jpg (100.0 KB, 114 views)
Old 03-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,455

Hahahahaha
Old 03-23-2011, 02:46 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,825

Old 03-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Ha!!!!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 03-23-2011, 02:55 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,554

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
I just spit on my keyboard!!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086
Lmfao Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Just when I think u have totally lost Ur mind and couldn't get any more ignorant, u go and do something Like this .............. And totally redeem urself!!!!
Nice work!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Old 03-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Ling

Dance Re

Quote:
Hahaha!!!!!
Nice!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg helium.jpg (14.2 KB, 106 views)
Old 03-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Entering A World of Pain

off topic and sorry for hijacking an already hijacked, hijacked, hijacked, thread but....this is an actual oil painting a guy did...I am gonna pick one up for my man cave!! LOL!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Ling

Helium Atomic Number: 2

Helium Symbol: He

Helium Atomic Weight: 4.00260

Helium Discovery: Janssen, 1868, some sources say Sir William Ramsey, Nils Langet, P.T. Cleve 1895

Helium Electron Configuration: 1s2

Properties: Helium is a very light, inert, colorless gas. Helium has the lowest melting point of any element. It is the only liquid that cannot be solidified by lowering the temperature. It remains liquid down to absolute zero at ordinary pressures, but can be solidified by increasing the pressure. The specific heat of helium gas is unusually high. The density of helium vapor at the normal boiling point is also very high, with the vapor expanding greatly when heated to room temperature. Although helium normally has a valence of zero, it has a weak tendency to combine with certain other elements.

Uses: Helium is widely used in cryogenic research because its boiling point is near absolute zero. It is used in the study of superconductivity, as an inert gas shield for arc welding, as a protective gas in growing silicon and germanium crystals and producing titanium and zirconium, for pressuring liquid fuel rockets, for use in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), as a cooling medium for nuclear reactors, and as a gas for supersonic wind tunnels. A mixture of helium and oxygen is used as an artificial atmosphere for divers and others working under pressure. Helium is used for filling balloons and blimps.

Sources: Except for hydrogen, helium is the most abundant element in the universe. It is an important component in the proton-proton reaction and the carbon cycle, which account for the energy of the sun and stars. Helium is extracted from natural gas. In fact, all natural gas contains at least trace quantities of helium. The fusion of hydrogen into helium is the sources of a hydrogen bomb's energy. Helium is a disintegration product of radioactive substances, so it is found in ores of uranium, radium, and other elements.

Element Classification: Noble Gas or Inert Gas

Usual Phase: gas

Density (g/cc): 0.147 (@ -270°C)

Melting Point (°K): 0.95

Boiling Point (°K): 4.216

Critical Point: 5.19 K, 0.227 MPa

Atomic Volume (cc/mol): 31.8

Ionic Radius: 93

Specific Heat (@20°C J/g mol): 5.188

Heat of Fusion: 0.0138 kJ/mol

Evaporation Heat (kJ/mol): 0.08

First Ionizing Energy (kJ/mol): 2361.3

Lattice Structure: Hexagonal

Lattice Constant (Å): 3.570

Lattice C/A Ratio: 1.633

Crystal Structure: close-packed hexagonal

Magnetic Ordering: diamagnetic
Old 03-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post

Helium Discovery: Janssen, 1868, some sources say Sir William Ramsey, Nils Langet, P.T. Cleve 1895

Properties: Helium is a very light, inert, colorless gas. Helium has the lowest melting point of any element. It is the only liquid that cannot be solidified by lowering the temperature. It remains liquid down to absolute zero at ordinary pressures, but can be solidified by increasing the pressure. The specific heat of helium gas is unusually high. The density of helium vapor at the normal boiling point is also very high, with the vapor expanding greatly when heated to room temperature. Although helium normally has a valence of zero, it has a weak tendency to combine with certain other elements.

Uses: Helium is widely used in cryogenic research because its boiling point is near absolute zero. It is used in the study of superconductivity, as an inert gas shield for arc welding, as a protective gas in growing silicon and germanium crystals and producing titanium and zirconium, for pressuring liquid fuel rockets, for use in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), as a cooling medium for nuclear reactors, and as a gas for supersonic wind tunnels. A mixture of helium and oxygen is used as an artificial atmosphere for divers and others working under pressure. Helium is used for filling balloons and blimps. And also used for making lightweight fishing rods

Sources: Except for hydrogen, helium is the most abundant element in the universe. It is an important component in the proton-proton reaction and the carbon cycle, which account for the energy of the sun and stars. Helium is extracted from natural gas. In fact, all natural gas contains at least trace quantities of helium. The fusion of hydrogen into helium is the sources of a hydrogen bomb's energy. Helium is a disintegration product of radioactive substances, so it is found in ores of uranium, radium, and other elements.

there ya go!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post

Uses: Helium is widely used in cryogenic research because its boiling point is near absolute zero. It is used in the study of superconductivity, as an inert gas shield for arc welding, as a protective gas in growing silicon and germanium crystals and producing titanium and zirconium, for pressuring liquid fuel rockets, for use in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), as a cooling medium for nuclear reactors, and as a gas for supersonic wind tunnels. A mixture of helium and oxygen is used as an artificial atmosphere for divers and others working under pressure. Helium is used for filling balloons and blimps.

Wow! You can really fit all that into a rod?!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:08 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

I'm starting a new line of custom rods called...

Pack en pud...

Use salty knowledge of trout weight and 30years of not catching a trout over 3lbs and follow that with ASR LSU rant BS.... I take this and covert it from Bull C Hit into liquid waist space fluid that weights less than air!!! I heat it to 2000 degrees to get the smell out and cool to 32degrees in seconds,,,, once I do this procedure I will cut it in four molds and drop some ULL and OU pride drops witch react to the liquid cooled BS.... Once all this is processed you let set for 6 hours..... Then you inject in the blank.... This will automatically have you throwing bombers and buying aluminum express bay boat!!!!
Closed Thread