SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 07-18-2014, 09:17 PM
Redfish

Cash: 712

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
Never said there was a decline in tripletail numbers, you made that inference

Never said anything about Texas limits making tripletail grow larger in Texas. I am aware that they're pelagic and I highly doubt that the same tripletail caught out of big lake are the same ones caught in Matagorda Bay. By the way, I live in Louisiana, not Texas. As far as dumb comments, you got that covered.

I fish about 200 days a year, so know who you're talking about before opening your mouth.
Internet bullying! Lol. Always so negative. Y not go hate on W like every other post u make. BTW pretty sure he did not open his mouth while he was TYPING. Go take a Paxil and chil
Old 07-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Redfish

Cash: 776

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
Uh, no. There is scientific evidence to support the former situation (no limit on tripletail).

There is no scientific evidence to support the current situation. (Newly imposed limit.)

How ignorant does one have to be to claim that data showing that everything was fine without a limit actually supports a newly imposed limit?

This is CCA-esque reasoning through and through.
I didn't realize there was a recently put in place limit. Bottom line is that if there is data that showed the previous structure (no limit) is working fine then ok leave it alone.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:25 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsufish View Post
Your kidding! A for profit corporation who has to be held accountable and fully disclose all of their inner workings to shareholders, the government, sarbanes oxley, employees, and the general public is more efficient with allocation of resources than a bureaucratic non-profit? Shocking.

PS: W, while I believe you make valid points, your disdain for people that are only able to fish a few times a year will never allow people to fully support your cause. I hope you change your approach to something more productive.
You think the CCA is not a flow cash cow ??

Hell Raymond just said they had the best season ever which means they should be spending the most money ever right ???
Old 07-19-2014, 10:31 AM
Redfish

Cash: 1,201

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
You think the CCA is not a flow cash cow ??

Hell Raymond just said they had the best season ever which means they should be spending the most money ever right ???
You missed my point completely. I have no doubt CCA is a cash cow. My point was a for profit company will always use money and resources more efficiently than a non-profit/ government run agency because they have to. They are held to a higher level of accountability. Typically when an organization is delclared "non profit" people don't hold them to a high standard and complacency follows shorlty thereafter.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:04 AM
Flounder

Cash: 257

Yall sound like a gang of libs!
Armed with good intentions, ignorance, and a false sense of moral superiority, your "contribution" to conservation is misguided at best and probably nefarious. I may be totally wrong, but its hard to take yall serious when you're complaining from way up on that high horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 07-20-2014, 06:00 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
No, I said 18" fish are babies. I never specified where, as all 18" tripletail anywhere are young fish.

Again, you might want to read, comprehend, and think before you post again trying to twist my words. You really have this "dumb post" thing going for you. Good job!!!
Most 18" tripletail in MS are sexually mature. Life history details have not been studied in Louisiana, so it is unclear the age and length at which they are mature.
Old 07-22-2014, 10:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
You said 18" fish are babies in Texas, like they magically get bigger when they cross into Texas waters.

Bottom line is, the little bit of data we do have shows that triple tail stocks were perfectly fine with no limit. I'm lost as to how people want to argue this fact.
No, I said 18" fish are babies. I never specified where, as all 18" tripletail anywhere are young fish.

Again, you might want to read, comprehend, and think before you post again trying to twist my words. You really have this "dumb post" thing going for you. Good job!!!
Quote:
Most 18" tripletail in MS are sexually mature. Life history details have not been studied in Louisiana, so it is unclear the age and length at which they are mature.
once again the CCA fanboys are shown to not know what they are talking about while going around insulting others for not blindly accepting their uninformed drivel
Old 07-22-2014, 10:27 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,316

Quote:
Why would there be a difference between La and Ms waters??
Old 07-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief View Post
Why would there be a difference between La and Ms waters??
MG knows more then most of us but AFAIK its the number of fish in an area combined with the available feed stocks that determine the fish size and age of maturity because of the changes in size related to the factors such as feed and numbers of fish around in one area.

im sure MG has a better explanation then my simple understanding of it.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Flounder

Cash: 712

wheres Raymond? are you still thankful after 12 pages on your comment?
Old 07-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,090

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewes View Post
wheres Raymond? are you still thankful after 12 pages on your comment?
I agree
Old 07-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,935

He is Rock Training his dogs now, he aint got time for this