SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 07-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckingFastard View Post
What if Rex is actually "w"

MIND BLOWN
I think Rex is Jadams
Old 07-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
Let me go ahead and tell yall how absolutely f***ing stupid the triple tail limit is. Caught 43 the other day, 3 were keepers. It's about equivalent to saying you can only keep a trout 6 lbs or bigger. What's even better is when we got back to spicers and the wildlife and fisheries biologist was taking surveys, we told him we didn't catch sh** because of their stupid triple tail limit. He was so quick to shut us down and say "woahh hold up, it was soley CCA that pushed for that." He then went on to say that there is nowhere near enough data to have a limit in effect.

So thanks Raymond, I'm glad this is how yall choose to spend money, even though there are much, MUCH bigger issues. I also love the fact that probably 5% of the active CCA committee has even been triple tail fishing in the last few years.

How do yall plan on using this money to benefit our estuary? There isn't a single person that gets on here and gives us updates. Larry Reynolds takes time out of his day to interact on public forums, give is facts, and present data. You would think that if the CCA is supposed to represent recreational anglers, they would at least maybe come on here and other public forums and give an update every now and then. You're quick to back up CCA, but I doubt you can even give us maybe one or two examples of something yall are currently working on to improve our estuary.

So hurry up, call up your CCA big wigs and come up with an answer.
I will drink to that

Hey Raymond gets to wear that cool aZZ CCA shirt
Old 07-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,139

Wish they would have the cool prizes the texas star has. He has time to boast and brag but not give updates on projects and where the money is going to be spent. That guy is funny
Old 07-16-2014, 10:13 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,087

Guys I agree the CCA is not helping like they should first off

Second to W's point yes he is catching limits he's a guide that's his job the point is before all the Weir, oyster, erosion issues most people could go catch limits but now most people struggle and I believe we need help on our lake to get it back

Also on a last note I do participate in STAR wish I had you guys conviction to boycott but I can't throw away my chance to win big prizes. I don't condone what lottery is or does with the money but can't hate on people who play and win millions.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Tripletail

Oh on another note u guys are entertaining to read lol
Old 07-16-2014, 10:25 AM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
I will drink to that

Hey Raymond gets to wear that cool aZZ CCA shirt
You ought to be kissing Raymond's boots. If it wasn't for CCA, every "pilgrim" could catch a limit of dinks on his own and you wouldn't have any "bragging rights" to sell your awesome guided trips.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,090

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
I bet that W's "customers" love the fact that they're on a guided trip and the "captain" spends all his time posting BS on the internet. What a tool.
My thoughts too. Once again w, you are missing my point, but that's to be expected. I actually agree with you on a lot of Your conservation points you bring up, just not all of them. The point I'm trying to make here is that just a couple of weeks ago you (not just you) made it out as if the fishing on big lake was ruined forever and now your catching limits. Sounds like "global warming" cries followed by a record low winter.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:45 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 3,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
You ought to be kissing Raymond's boots. If it wasn't for CCA, every "pilgrim" could catch a limit of dinks on his own and you wouldn't have any "bragging rights" to sell your awesome guided trips.

Pilgrim pride Sunday ! Look at them dinks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big trouts.jpg (75.7 KB, 345 views)
Old 07-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMP CANARD View Post
Pilgrim pride Sunday ! Look at them dinks
Lol. Nice box, bigger than anything W has posted in a while. Maybe you should start guiding!!!

In all honesty, nice box.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Light Kid View Post
My thoughts too. Once again w, you are missing my point, but that's to be expected. I actually agree with you on a lot of Your conservation points you bring up, just not all of them. The point I'm trying to make here is that just a couple of weeks ago you (not just you) made it out as if the fishing on big lake was ruined forever and now your catching limits. Sounds like "global warming" cries followed by a record low winter.
theres more to the global warming idea than a hot summer, kid.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

the idea of thinning atmosphere could also make cold winters and extreme weather more common. not saying i support the idea but that thought is a common sense answer.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:54 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

10:06 -am going shrimping
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (109.8 KB, 353 views)
Old 07-16-2014, 11:18 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
10:06 -am going shrimping
BOOM. Don't see any dinks there
Old 07-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Ling

Cash: 505

Solid pile W
Old 07-16-2014, 12:24 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 9,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
Let me go ahead and tell yall how absolutely f***ing stupid the triple tail limit is. Caught 43 the other day, 3 were keepers. It's about equivalent to saying you can only keep a trout 6 lbs or bigger. What's even better is when we got back to spicers and the wildlife and fisheries biologist was taking surveys, we told him we didn't catch sh** because of their stupid triple tail limit. He was so quick to shut us down and say "woahh hold up, it was soley CCA that pushed for that." He then went on to say that there is nowhere near enough data to have a limit in effect.

So thanks Raymond, I'm glad this is how yall choose to spend money, even though there are much, MUCH bigger issues. I also love the fact that probably 5% of the active CCA committee has even been triple tail fishing in the last few years.

How do yall plan on using this money to benefit our estuary? There isn't a single person that gets on here and gives us updates. Larry Reynolds takes time out of his day to interact on public forums, give is facts, and present data. You would think that if the CCA is supposed to represent recreational anglers, they would at least maybe come on here and other public forums and give an update every now and then. You're quick to back up CCA, but I doubt you can even give us maybe one or two examples of something yall are currently working on to improve our estuary.

So hurry up, call up your CCA big wigs and come up with an answer.

Where's the like button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Redfish

Cash: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Light Kid View Post

#1 "W" is a great guide, hell he does his job so well that his boat is on the trailer, fish cleaned, etc..... so early in the day that he has time to mess with the clowns on here
#2 I could careless what my guide does alllllll day as long as he does his job well, clearly "W" has ZERO problem putting smiles on every customers face by putting them on large volumes of fish
#3 Y'all knocking a guy because of posting certain things on this page but complaining/posting on the same page..... Hypocrisy
Old 07-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Redfish

Cash: -239

Can't wait to see w's tourney stringer. I'm sure there will be an excuse for that also.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:26 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 4,409

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriguy View Post
I think Rex is Jadams
I think "W" is JAdams..... Or maybe "W" is Inchspinner. Now that would be something....Saltygate was just a figment of our imagination.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:38 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfish View Post
Can't wait to see w's tourney stringer. I'm sure there will be an excuse for that also.
No matter what I catch or place

I know it will be 100% better than you!! That's all that matters is you will never beat me NEVER !!
Old 07-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

BLAH BLAH BLAH, then I read a little more and it's still BLAH BLAH. I just hope Big Lake can with stand CCA and Big Money Duck hunters so W stays over on your side of the state. How much can one take of the same cr@p on the same subject.