SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Houses, Land, Camps, and other Real Estate

Houses, Land, Camps, and other Real Estate Post ads for your property for sale or lease here, including fishing/hunting camps, etc.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 503
Default Looking to trade my NE arkansas lot for lot/land anywhere in LA

I have a small lot in ravenden springs Arkansas that is a good place to park a camper or rv while you enjoy the many great outdoor activities the area has to offer, or build a small house on,..or you can fix the cabin up that's already on it. I am looking to trade for a lot anywhere in south louisiana, I don't care how big it is or what's on it, as long as it has access to high speed internet and I can put a rv / camper on it if it doesn't already have living quarters on it. Would prefer a camp type setup around the butte larose area, but really don't care where it is. Open to any type of trades just let me know what you have.

My lot is located in Ravenden springs arkansas, 72460..It's around 26 miles from Pocahontas which is a good size toawn, has walmart shops and restaurants, about 12 miles from Imboden which is another small town with a few shops and restaurants. Also about 20 miles from the historic town of Hardy which has everything. and was the town featured in a few different TV shows such as Clash of the Ozarks, and a few hunting and fishing shows staring hardys own Crowbar Russle.

There's tons of fishing and hunter opportunities close by the lot.. 5 miles down the road is the beautiful eleven point river, in imboden is the Spring river..both are great for fishing, float trips, camping and canoeing. about 40 minutes from mammoth springs. Black River runs through pocahontas. Also have 2 huge public state lakes close by, Lake Charles and Lake Pointsett that offer beautiful camp spots and recreational areas. Tons of public and private lands to hunt for deer, turkey, ducks whatever your taste may be.

The small cabin on the lot is a 1 bedroom 1 bath with kitchen and living room, shotgun style cabin. it does need a lot of work, new floors, sheet rock through out, kitchen needs cabinets. bathroom has good floor but needs to either have sheet rock put up or new paneling. roof is in good condition. except for the overhang on the porch area. I currently live in it pretty comfortably. There is a creak that runs year round though the back yard which is a wooded canyon, maybe 15 feet from the cabin. has a nice waterfall back there as well. the Lot is high and dry no flooding of any kind. Could pure down rain one day and be completely dried up the next. The neighbor hood is as friendly as they come, very kind friendly helping people. Fire station is right down the road, Marshal lives across the street and is a very friendly and helpful guy.

The lot is 0.33 acre and is completely setup with electric, city sewer and water, phone and high speed internet through centrylink. no cable though so would have to get either Dish or direct tv. city trash pickup is available for around $55 a month, or you can use a burn barrel. Property taxes are current and run around 35$ a year.

I think I about covered everything, if you have any further questions please feel free to call, text or email at anytime..text are preferred as I am hard of hearing. 870-810-0087