SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 04-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Redfish

Cash: 7,058
Dance Crazy Day Fishing 4-12-14

Who would have thought??? Today was shaping up to be the absolute most perfect day to fish we've had this year. Beautiful skies, no wind, clean water, birds diving...the list goes on and on. When the first cast of the day produced a trout, I had butterflies knowing what was about to go down. Ah ah, these fish had better plans today than to feed. One thing led to another and I found myself wandering around Dularge aimlessly and dumbfounded. I couldn't believe that all these spots I was fishing for the past week were no longer holding fish. We did find one hot bite that lasted about 20 minutes until some schmuck decided to run over our fish and added 19 more trout to our 1 already in the box. Next thing you know, we're redfishing. That wasn't looking too promising at first either but Capt. Andre was on a hot bite and called me over. Lots of undersized fish but we boxed 6 before calling it a day. All in all, our customers had the time of their lives and went home with lots of meat! Big thanks to Capt. Travis Miller and Capt. Andre Trahan for running my second and third boat today and putting the guys on some meat on such a tough day!!!

Capt. Rob Dupont
225-776-9820
www.impulsefishingcharters.com